Forgotten

Tobys POV
-
I've been helping Tanner for hours and we've been searching for anything at the crime scene but all I can think about is Spencer.  My phone suddenly rings I quickly pull it out of my pocket and answer it.
"Hey Toby. "  Emily says.
"Is Spencer awake is she okay?" I ask.
"She's out of surgery, you should be here when she wakes up." She says.
"Okay I'll be coming as soon as possible, thank you." I say and hangup.
I tell tanner then drive back to the hospital. When I get there is sit down for a few hours when the doctor comes out and says I person can go in and wait for her to wake. I went in and sat in the chair and held her hand mumbling things to her. I soon fell asleep, and then I felt her move and I woke up. I lifted my head and she was slowly opening her eyes. I stood up so she'd see me and know I was there for her.
"Where am I?" She said.
"Your in the hospital."
Before we could saying anything else the doctors came in. They made me leave for a little bit to make sure she was still okay. I went out to talk to the girls. They all stood up.
"Is she okay?" Emily asked.
"She's awake." I replied with a small smile. And Emily hugged me. The doctors came out about 20 minutes later and said they gave her pain meds, and thar I could go back in at any time. I went in and sat down.
"How are you feeling?" I asked.
"F-fine" she replied.
"Do you know who shot you?" I questioned.
"I don't remember" she said.
"Do you remember anything the happened?" I asked.
She shook her head.
"C-can I ask you a question now?" She asked.
"Of course anything."
"W-Who are you?" She asked.
I felt my heart drop.
○○○○○○○○○○○
GUYS I FINALLY UPDATED.....I'm sorry it took so long but I'll get back into reallly soon I promise thanks to all who stayed....stay tuned posting soon.....I BYE

Instagram:@tobysass

Until we meet again- Trinity🐳