Chapter 8: Hollywood

"I'll miss you babe ." Kian says and gives me a kiss before I get out of the car.

"I'll miss you more ." I say and get out.

I had a good friend who used to live in Florida and went to school with me but then moved here to Hollywood. Her name was Deena , she's one year older than me but we've kept in touch after she moved here.

I talked to her and asked her if I could stay at her house every time I come to Hollywood.

My phone buzzes as I walk to Deena's car.

I read the text and it says:

"I don't think it's possible for you to miss me more . :) see you soon weirdo. Xoxo Kian "

"Hey Meredith!" Deena screams as I open the door.

"Hey Deena!!"

We both give each other a small hug.

We both stay quiet as she drives.

Deena is sometimes shy when she's not used to somebody. But when she went to school with me she was so outgoing.

"So you wanna be an actor?" She says looking at me and back at the road.

"Yeah. Haven't I told you before?"

"Yeah but I never thought you were serious." She says and we both laugh.

"Well guess what? I was serious!" I say and we laugh some more.

When we get to her house she shows me around.

She lives with her parents and her brother but she says they are always working and her brother is always going out so she's alone most of the time.

"I've heard , your going out with that Kian kid." She says with a bit of an attitude.

"Yeah.. How'd you know?"

"I get around. I don't live under a rock." She says and laughs.

"Well do you talk to him?" I ask curious on how she knows when she doesn't even live by them.

"Nahh. I talk to most of the other members of Our3rdLife."

I laugh because it Our2ndlife.

"What's so funny?" She says smiling at me.

"It not our3rdlife it's our2ndlife."

We both laugh.

"Well I'm going to start unpacking." I say after laughing.

"Go ahead."

So Deena didn't exactly live in Hollywood she lived like a mile or a little bit more away. But it was fine with me because it was closer than San Clemente.

I should've came here in the first place. I don't know why I chose to go to San Clemente with Marie instead of here with Deena?

If I didn't go to San Clemente I wouldn't of gotten into a fight with Marie and we would still be friends.

But I wouldn't of met Kian and I really like him . So I really don't regret going to San Clemente.

"Well I'm heading to bed." Deena says coming in my room.

"Alright Goodnight , see you tomorrow."