Chapter 3: A Walk On The Beach

A Couple Of Days Later:

When Marie got home from work I asked of we can go to the beach.

"You finally ask! I was thinking you never wanted to go!"

"I really wanted to go a while ago but I was too busy unpacking ." I say.

I head up to my room and try to find my light purple two piece bikini.

Once we get to the beach we see so many cute boys playing volleyball.

"You have to meet Kian!He's your type! " Marie pulls me to Sam and some other tall boy with brown hair and brown eyes standing next to him.

Sam and Marie greet each other with a kiss and me and the tall boy just stand there awkwardly .

"Oh hey Meredith!" Sam finally says after kissing Marie.

"Hey."

"This is Kian by the way." he says looking at Kian.

Kian looks at him and back at me.

"Hi ." He says a bit shy.

"Hi I'm Meredith." I bite my lip.

I have to admit he is pretty cute ..

"Well Marie and I are gonna take a walk." Sam says picking Marie up Bride Style.

"Okay . I'm gonna go sit on the sand and tan." I say walking away hoping Kian will say something to stop me. I want to hangout with him and make new friends.

"Wait ! Can we get to know each other? Since our both best friends are dating we'll be hanging out a lot." Kian says . I turn to him trying to not show my happiness.

"Yeah, I guess." I say and smile.

Kian and I take a little walk. We both haven't said anything yet.

"So where you from?" Kian finally says breaking the silence.

"I'm from a small town in Florida." I say looking at the ground.

"Not trying to be rude in any way but what are you doing here?" Kian says. I laugh a little smiling at the ground .

"I've been wanting to be an actress for so long! I thought California would be a great start." I say excitedly.

"Sorry . I get excited just thinking about it." I giggle.

"No it's fine. You're fun to talk to." He says. I can see him blush a little on the corner of my eye.

" Well you are fun to talk to too. Even though we've been talking for a couple of seconds." I say and we both laugh.

Kian and I talk, talk, and laugh. I know a little bit about him more. He's in this collab thing with his friends and I'm guessing he's in the collab with Sam that Marie was talking about. " I think Youtube is a great start for an actress career.

I actually got to be on Nickelodeon." Kian says looking at me. " Really?

"Wow." I say surprised.

"Yeah . It might take a few years before you become a Youtube star but it's worth it."