Chapter Two:

A/N: Just so you know underline stands for another person besides Will and Nico, I'll name them before they start texting.

                                                                      * * *

Will flopped on his bed after dinner. He pulled his phone from the charging dock and turned it on looking for notifications.

Three texts from unnamed number

Will raised his eyebrow. Three texts from Nico. It had to be him because he was the only number he hadn't named yet. Will went to his contacts and quickly changed the name to Nico.

Hey Will, I hope I'm not bothering you.

1 hour ago

I have to go eat dinner now

30 minutes ago

Hi Will. I just finished dinner.

4 minutes ago

Will bit his lip. Deciding on what to say he texted back.

Hey Nico. No your not bothering me, I just finished dinner too.

He lay his phone beside him and proceeded to change into his pajamas while waiting for another text. Hi phone buzzed and he picked it up excitedly. Too excitedly.

It wasn't Nico. It was is friend, Lou Ellen.

Will. Hi! I heard about Cecil and his prank. Please don't go too harsh on him.

Will sighed, a bit disappointed that it wasn't Nico.

I'm plenty mad at him.

Was the prank that bad?

Bucket of paint under the door.

Oh.

I'll help you get back at him then.

Thanks Lou.

No problem bro.

Will smiled. Lou called him bro because she was an only child and felt like Will was her brother. Will didn't mind. He actually liked having another sister in a way.

:)

                                                                    * * *

"BIANCA!!" Nico shouted from the kitchen. He and his sister had eaten out and they had just gotten back. There was a note on the microwave left by his dad and stepmom, Persephone.

"WHAT!" She yelled back from her room. "What is it?" She asked again whilst walking down the stairs.

"There's a note." Nico pointed to the microwave and hopped on the counter pulling out his phone.

Bianca strode forward. Already in her night dress. It consisted of black flowing silk tied around her wait with fabric of the same color. "Ah, ah, ah," she said, plucking the phone from his hand. She shut it off and set it away from him on the other side of the table.

"Now let me read that note."

Nico grumbled to himself and slid off the counter. He reached over to pull the note from its spot on the microwave and handed it to his sister.

"Hmmm. We're going...be back in a week...don't cause too much trouble...be good," she mumbled while reading.

"Read it properly sis," Nico complained. Bianca didn't reply only tossed him the letter grabbing for something on the counter.

We're going to Italy for a business trip. We'll be back in a week. There's some money for you both left on the counter. Bianca's in charge don't cause to much too much trouble. We love you, be good - mom and dad.

Nico's eyes widened as he read the part about the money. His family was rich so some money meant one of dad's credit cards. He clenched his fists as he saw Bianca already got the card.

She smiled innocently. "'Bianca's in charge'," she quoted.

Nico growled and grabbed his phone, stopping upstairs. "Drama queen!" Bianca called after him.

"Shut it Bia!" He retorted slamming his door a little too loudly. He collapsed on his bed and switched on his phone searching for messages form Will.

One text from William

Hey Nico. No your not bothering me, I just finished dinner too.

Are you free to chat?

...

Why was it taking him so long to type yes or no. It's probably since he's a nice person but doesn't want to talk. Maybe he-

Yeah.

Knew you'd say yes. I'm such a great person to talk too.

He sounded so confident. It was easier to do that when they weren't talking face to face.

Yeah right Neeks.

Neeks? Was that autocorrect?

...

Again. It was like he didn't know what to say. Or just took to long because he didn't enjoy talking to me, he thought. No, he mentally scolded himself. Don't think like that.

No. Just a nickname, do you like it?

Nico bit his lip. He found it cute that Will have him a nickname.

Yes.