Chapter Seven:

A/N: Yay another update! You guys deserve it I hope you enjoy this chapter ;)

* * *

Will fidgeted nervously at the door. Here he was, waiting at the door. Nico's door. His house was so big, possibly a mansion. He took a deep breath and rang the doorbell, the faint sound of it ringing the low hollow tone filling his ears.

"Coming." Will frowned. It was a female voice. He didn't remember Nico mentioning any siblings, and Nico had said his parents weren't home.

The door swung open. A pretty girl with braided dark brown hair stood in front of him. She was wearing a black knee length dress that was swaying slightly as she rolled on the balls of her bare feet.

"Hello," Will said frowning. "Uh, who are you?"

The girl raised an eyebrow and cocked her head to the left. "Me? What's your name?"

"Will."

The girl gasped and tugged him inside. "NICO! E 'Will, ottenere il culo qui imeadiatly!" (A/N: it was a google translate translation so I'm sorry if it doesn't actually make sense, I intended for it to be : NICO! It's Will, get your butt down  here immediately!)

"What did you say?"

The girl smiled and waved it off instead pulling him deeper into the house and stooping right by the stairs. "I haven't introduced myself have I," she giggled slightly. "I'm so nervous and it's not even my date!"

"I'm Bianca Nico's older sister."

"Nice to meet you."

Loud footsteps banged down the stairs. "I'm - I'm here."

Nico stood there looking amazing in his leather jacket and dark wash jeans. They were just going to watch a movie and have a nice dinner at a small restaurant Nico liked; Will thought it was a prefect first date.

* * *

After the movie they walked hand in hand to the restaurant that was a few minutes away. "It's amazing," Nico said again flashing Will an easy smile. "I promise."

Nico stopped walking and lifted his free hand pointing to a small building. It had an upstairs and looked like the people who ran the restaurant lived there as well.

"It's a family run business," Nico explained as they stood outside. "The old couple lives upstairs, they have great food come on!"

Will smiled as Nico lead him inside and asked for a table. "What would you like to order?" A kind lady in her fifties asked them.

"Spaghetti," Nico said. "For both of us." The lady smiled and nodded, walking back to the kitchen.

Will sent Nico a questioning look. "It's their best dish, I know you'll love it."

* * *

Nico arrived home a little later than planned. Bianca kept bombarding him with questions. Teasing and laughing at him. "Go to bed Bia, just go," he said a smile still on his face. He knew his sister had good intention she just got so excited sometimes.

Bianca smiled. "Okay but I'll interrogate you tomorrow." She winked and left the room giggling.

Nico sighed and flopped on the bed pulling out his phone to check if Will had messaged.

Thanks for dinner, next time's on me
4 minutes ago

So there'll be a next time. I was a good date? ;)

Yeah

Well then I'll grace you with my presence tomorrow at school

Nico was looking forward to school so much nowadays.

I'm sure you will

Of course

See you tomorrow :)

See you <3