Chapter Eight:

A/N: For this chapter Bianca is underlined when she texts Nico.

* * *

Call me asap when you get this.

Nico's eyes had been glued on that text message dreading to call his sister. He hadn't touched his food and had just seen the message. In his head an itching curiosity was telling him, CALL HER!! FIND OUT WHAT SHE'LL TELL YOU!!

But as usual he was at conflict for the other part of him knowing something bad was on the verge of spilling into his life.

"Hey Bia," he said uneasily into his phone after the ringing stoped and she picked up.

Everything was static except the breathing of his sister from the other line. "Nico..."

"I don't know how to say this..."

Nico bit his lip but couldn't stop his reply. "I don't care how you say 'this' just say it!"

"...Sorry that was rude."

In front of him Will had just swung his leg over the bench and sat down. "Who're you apologizing to?" He asked, picking up a piece of bread and tearing it in half.

Nico put his hand up silently telling Will to wait. "Will you tell me?" Nico asked after more silence from Bianca.

"Perse-" she paused, "-our step mom's mom is sick. Like really sick. Dad went back to Italy to check up on her but .... it's really bad ... Persephone will have to be there to take care of her 24/7 and ... we'll have to move there too cause dad won't leave her..."

Nico was speechless. He lowered his arm and stared at Bianca's contact number and picture on the screen of his phone.

He would have to leave Will. He would have to leave his home. His whole life.

He ended the call.

NICO!

YOU CANNOT JUST HANG UP

ANSWER ME

NICO

"What's wrong Neeks?"

"Nico?"

Nico stood up. Leaving his phone and bag he stormed out of the cafeteria.

* * *

Will sat there alone. After a few minutes of Nico's phone constantly buzzing he picked it up and saw the sender of all the messages.

Bianca.

It must've been very important because she left over twenty messages and was still going. Most being curses in English and what Will thought to be Italian.

NICOLAS DI ANGELO IF YOU DO NOT ANSWER ME IN FIVE SECONDS I WILL PERSONALLY SEND YOU TO THE HOSPITAL.

Will found the courage to reply.

Hi

...

Writing bubbles. Oh god, she's probably mad! Oh no, no, no... Will thought.

He began typing as fast as he could trying to beat her before an angry explosion. He wasn't fast enough.

HI?! Don't 'hi' me young man! Where did you go! YOU CANNOT JUST HANG UP ON ME! Especially when I was discussing a VERY IMPORTANT MATTER!

I'm not Nico. I'm Will.

He thought for a second.

The guy who went on a date with your brother.

...

More writing bubbles.

Nico's boyfriend! Well um please give him his phone, if he stormed out like I'd expect.

He did.

Oh and tell him I'm mad.

I think he'll know.

Good.

Okay I'm gonna go find I Nico now, soo

He wanted to ask Bianca what was so important but he didn't want to seem nosy. It was probably none of his business. If it was she would've told him.

Yup bye!

Will sat there for a second. He bit his lip and bringing Nico's phone and bag with him and left the cafeteria in search of Nico.