Chapter Ten:

So so so sorry for not updating! It's almost been a full month! Here's your chapter though so enjoy your solangelo.

* * *

"Mom I'm home!" Will yelled as he entered the house with Nico at his side.

His mother entered the living room. "You don't have to yell William I was right in the kitchen-who's your friend?" She switched subject as soon as she noticed Nico standing awkwardly beside her son.

"Im Nico," Nico introduced himself.

"He's my boyfriend, mom," Will said flopping onto the couch. Nico's cheeks reddened.

"Oh!" She said excitedly hugged Nico. "You're the first boy he brought home," she whispered to him. Will's mom let go of Nico, beaming with joy.

"I'm making cookies they'll be ready in 20 minutes." Then she disappeared into the kitchen again.

Nico walked over to Will and sat on the side arm of the couch. "So," he smirked. "I'm the first boy you brought home?"

Will blushed and threw a pillow at Nico, hiding his face under another one. Nico caught the pillow and tossed it back to Will.

"Wanna go up to my room?" Will offered. "We did come here to study."

"Yeah, alright," Nico agreed hopping of the couch and following Will up the stairs.

Will opened the door to his room. The outside door was brown like the rest in the house but the inside was bright yellow. His walls were sky blue and the bed spread was a patched pattern of multiple colors.

The messiness scale of the room was pretty low. His desk was stacked with notebooks and papers with a lamp off to the left side.

Will scooped his books into his arms and laid them on the bed. "Study time," he said in a sing song voice while Nico groaned.

* * *

Nico was laying on the bed reading the science book. His eyes were scanning the pages quickly not taking up much of the information at all. "Can we have a break? Pleaseeeeee?" Nico asked.

"You didn't even read the whole chapter," Will reasoned.

"Ugh," Nico moaned. He pushed Will's legs off of him and rolled over burying his face into a pillow.

"Will," his mother called while knocking on the door before opening it. "I made cookies, I thought you two could use a break."

Nico jumped up from the bed. "Thanks you Mrs. Solace."

She smiled kindly and placed the tray on the desk. "Thanks mom," Will said as she left the room.

Will walked over to the cookie plate and brought it back with him to the bed. Nico reached for the plate, "Cookies!" Will chuckled and set the plate beside Nico taking one up for himself.

* * *

That was their last normal day. They hadn't talked about Nico leaving but they both thought about it often. It was like a deadline hanging over their heads of time they had left before they'd never see each other again.

"We could always just Skype each other," Will offered one day when the subject popped up.

"I don't want a relationship only across a screen."

Will had no reply for Nico's statement.

* * *

For Will watching Nico leave was the hardest part. He insisted on driving Nico to the airport. And when they reached the point where they had to part Will almost started crying. He stopped himself however. He needed to be strong for Nico.

Nico walked past the gate and turned waving to Will. He said something Will couldn't hear over the chatter of other people. Will waved back sadness evident on his face. "Goodbye Neeks," he muttered to himself as he pulled out of the driveway.