Chapter 17

YOUR P.O.V

I've been thinking about how to get back to my normal life. During the photo shoot my mind was thinking about Cat Noir and Marionette and Alya. I wanted things to be normal again.
"(Y/n), where is your mind right now? Are you with us?" said the photographer.
"I'm sorry. I was thinking about... how good these pictures will be." I said nevously. The photographer smiled and continued taking photos while I posed. How will I get my life back? I need to catch this guy I saw on the rooftops. Maybe he did this to me and maybe he can take me back.
After the photoshoot, I went back to my room to talk to Plagg. Adrian seemed to have left, so I guess it was safe to talk to Plagg.
"Will you help me?" I asked.
"Well," he said stretching, "I could, but I don't want to, but I will." Way to make a yes sound complicated. I waited for it to be dark to track him. Just when I was about to give up hope, I finally saw him. He was staring directly at me. It gave me shivers.
"I just want to talk." I shouted. The figure nodded and came closer until he was 10 meters away from me.
"Did you bring me this life?" It nodded.
"Ok... Will you send me back?" It pointed down at Adrian, who was walking by with a bag.
"Adrian? What about him?" It then pointed at the ring.
"Are you trying to say that Adrian is Cat Noir?" It nodded. Well, that would explain why he's always late for class. But what does this have to do with Adrian? The figure spoke in my head.
"Until you understand what is feels like to have more than one lives, you won't get your life back or your mother."
"You took my mother?! What did you do to her?"
"She is fine. You have now 5 days left." The figure disappeared. Funny, he was 10 meters away from me, yet I couldn't tell if it was a guy or girl. I didn't even see any facial features on this person-- if it even is a person.