Done?

Stress. Real boyfriends jealous of fictional boyfriends and friends turn to enemies, enemies turn to bullies and bullies make you want to die. I will do it if you don't believe me. Try me bitches. Fucking try me! I'm done with ask and dare books because it's too much drama and drama makes me stress and stress leads to death for me. This is the last update and this goes for all my ask and dare books, there will be no more updates. You want reasons? Oh *chuckles* sure here's three of them ya motherfuckers!

1. Fictional VS reality (PatrickStewart2 VS Hans from FROZEN why is it even happening?! It doesn't need to happen. It doesn't have to happen. It don't fucking need to fucking happen. Just FUCKING STOP!)
2. Bullying (Makalya Kabruiea Scott. Smart girl. Yeah. But mean as hell to me. Calling me names like retarded and then talking about my mother not knowing the condition. A metal hip replacement in her thigh so she limps. Went to prison for medical abuse for 2 years. 6th-8th she knew me. Long enough she knew me! I WANT TO DIE GOD DAMN IT AND I FUCKING WILL!)
3. Just....no more. (I can't take anymore of this fucking, dumbass drama. I'm done with it. I'm for real done. This is the last update for all ask and dare books on my channel. Enjoy it, I'm never going to update again even if you change me damn mind. Try me bitches, try me.

IM DONE WITH MY FUCKING LIFE.