Welcome Home {Pt. 2}

Sera slipped in through the window and attacked the people who took Jamaria.

Some people pulled out swords to attack her but she fought back with her magic

Hans glared at Sera with hatred in his eyes.

Hans: Why you? She'll be with me again soon enough - just you wait.

Jaja was muffled and tied up to her bed.

Jaja: Mmft!

???: That's no way to talk to Mommy now, is it, baby? I'm not gonna hurt you - I'm just gonna save you.

Jaja teared up and coughed since the cloth was wrapped over her nose and mouth.

???: you know who I am baby. I'm gonna save you. I won't let you go to Hell.

Jaja coughed and her eyes started to shut

Sera pulled out her spellbook and cast a spell on Hans to make him fall asleep for 100 years. She did the same to Jaja's parents. Jaja passed out. Sera got Jaja out of the bed and rushed back to the ask and dare house. Anna lets them inside the house.

Hiccup: Is she breathing, Sera?

Sera got the cloth off and felt Jaja's heartbeat.

Elsa: She's okay, right?

Sera healed Jaja.

Jaja coughed, trying to get air. She couldn't get air.

Sera did CPR, pushing on her chest.

Jaja breathes after a few pumps, gasping for air.

Sera stopped, hugging Jaja gently.

Jaja hugged her back.

Jaja: we need to leave.

Elsa: leave where?

Jaja: I know a place.

——————————}•{——————————

Hey guys! We have moved! This ask and dare crew will be moving to another book for a fresh start. Thanks for over 100 chapters, even the ones where I've run out of ideas like this one. I hope to see you there!