20

The rest of that weekend was more of a boring one. Seungcheol left Jeonghans house in the morning after they both had woken up.

It was strange being alone after the events of the night before. Jeonghan wandered aimlessly around his huge house, trying to find something to cure his boredom, but he discovered nothing.

He ended up in a nice outfit and went with his parents to a dinner with many of their friends. It wasn't like it wasn't fan or anything, it's just that Jeonghan wished for something more exciting.

Seungcheol on the other hand, found himself in the city on Saturday afternoon. He floated around the back roads, waiting for something, or someone interesting to pass by.

During all this waiting, Seungcheol's mind kept switching back to the night before. When he wrapped his arms around Jeonghan, smelling the citrus scent on his bleached hair. How he felt his steady breaths on his bare chest. It gave him a fluttery feeling that he couldn't quite explain. He'd never felt like that with anyone. It made his head hurt thinking about it.

After a while, as Seungcheol carved shapes into the concrete wall behind him with his switchblade, a voice came out of no where.

"Seungcheol?"

The black haired make was pulled out of his thoughts, looking up to see a familiar figure. He was much smaller than he was himself, and had light brown hair that almost fell over his eyes.

"Oh, hey, Jihoon," Seungcheol said, standing.

"What are you doing here?" Jihoon asked, "I figured you'd be holding up a gas station somewhere."

Seungcheol sighed. Hearing that coming from someone's mouth wasn't unusual, but he wished the connotation of his name wasn't so negative.

"I just wanted to come to a quiet place, you know?" Seungcheol answered, fiddling with the switchblade in his hands, not being so careful to not cut himself. He sat down on a small and rugged bench and looked at his hands, "I've had a lot on my mind I guess."

"That sucks, man," Jihoon answered rather plainly, "but it's weird starting a conversation like this with you."

Seungcheol sighed once again, letting his breath draw out for a longer time than before.

"Well sorry to disappoint you." He said without looking up at the shorter male. Jihoon came over and sat next to him and it was quiet for a while.

"Can I ask you something?" Seungcheol asked in almost a whisper tone.

"I mean, I guess."

There was hesitation has Seungcheol ran his hand through his black hair.

"Do you think I could lose my whole reputation over one little thing?"

A long pause followed, both boys thinking of something to say next. Jihoon was careful to speak. Him and the other we're friends but they weren't super close at all. He didn't know what to say to Seungcheol without setting him off.

"I guess it depends on what that thing is," he replied, finally.

Seungcheol nodded.

"Say, you did something, that you weren't supposed to do... With someone you're supposed to hate... What about then? If people find out about that-"

"Look Seungcheol-" Jihoon interrupted, "I don't think I'm the person to-"

But Seungcheol interrupted right back.

"I'm gay, Jihoon."

Another silence found its way upon the two. They looked at each other, one pleading pair of eyes looking into a pair of surprised ones. Seungcheol wanted an answer. He needed an answer. He was so lost at this point, with one of the smartest people he knew right in front of him, not saying a word. He didn't know what to do.

"Oh," Jihoon said, "that's a big thing."

"Sorry," Seungcheol replied. He stood up and began to walk away, "sorry I bothered you like that.... Sorry."

But Jihoon went up after Seungcheol and grabbed him by the arm.

"Seungcheol."

The taller boy turned around.

"That should all depend on who is most important to you. Whether that's a specific person, or the people around you. It's a matter between your image and your feelings."

Seungcheol thought about this. Taking in every word carefully and cautiously.

"Thanks," he said before turning around and finally walking home.

+

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED AHHHH

School is hard man. I worked for 5 days on an annotated bibliography that I finished earlier and ugh it's just so stressful.

I hoped you liked this chapter. Anyways, see ya bye.