Chapter 3

Jane POV

I heard a loud bang and pounding coming towards me. I ignored it but unfortunately I felt a pressure on my chest and stomach, along with giggling. I smirk play across my lips as I peeked one eye open to see Kathy on me. Smiling like the fool she is. Awe, that perfect smile and those gorgeous eyes. She snapped her fingers in front of my face, pulling me out of my thoughts to look at her.

I brought my arms up wrapped them around her body. Looking up at her with a evil smirk, I flipped us over to were she lay under me. Her giggling echoed off the walls of the room and into my now sensitive ears, making me shiver in joy.

"Well hello there." I said with a playful tone. She smiled and brought her hands up to my cheek, cupping my face.

Slowly pulling me down, my head rested on her forehead and looking into her eyes.

These kind of moments always happens. She sees them as a joke between best friends but I see it as affectation and love. Sometimes it's hard to be around her when I know she doesn't feel the same but being by her side clams me and makes me feel safe.

"Hey, are you sure you're feeling alright? You look really pale." She said worried. "Yes, I'm fine." I hummed as I rolled off of her and the bed, to stand. I walked over to my door that she left open and as I began to close it, I heard the front door open and close.

Christian ran up the stairs and stopped when he saw me. "Hey" I said weakly waving to him.

A flash of worry and concern cover his face. "Hey are you alright?" I nodded in response. "Do you know when Mum coming home?" I said.

He shook his head and started off to his room. I stood there a moment before I reentered my room. Turning around I saw Kathy standing in front of my bed with serious look. "What?" Asked wondering what she was thinking.

"Something happened, didn't it Jane?" My eyes widen but quickly looked to the floor. "N-no" "don't lie to me Jane something happened. Tell me" her voice rang with anger and authority.

I quickly shook my head as I heard her light feet walk toward me. The next thing I know is that she had my face in her hands, looking at me with soft eyes. "Please tell me" my vision began to blur. "You won't believe me." I said, my voice was cracking and very weak.

"That's not true. Jane I trust you and care for you too much to see you falling apart over something that you won't let me help with." Her voice so sweet and kind made me melt from just hearing it.

I squeezed my eyes shut and opened my trembling lips. "On m-my way h-home last n-night, I-I was....was" I couldn't get it out. My breath grew. Kathy rubbed her thumb over my cheek, wiping away strays of tears that I didn't know I let fall.

"Breath, Jane" she whispered

"I was a-attacked. B-by something u-unearthly." I whispered. I slowly opened my eyes to see her reaction, but her face was blank.

"What attacked you?" She said suddenly serious.

"A-a.......v-vampire"

"How are you still alive?" Kathy's voice held curiosity. "Why aren't you saying that I'm crazy, that I should be locked up?" I wonder why she wasn't saying that this wasn't real. Does she know they exist?

"Jane, how did you survive?" She rolled her eyes and said with a stern tone. "That's the thing Kathy, I didn't." I whispered, looking her straight in her eyes.

She pulled back and looked me up and down, then locked her dark blue eyes with my light ones.

"So you are-" I cut her off.

I stood tall or as tall as I could and said with confidence "I'm a vampire."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter guys but I hope you enjoyed it. ~<3