Its The Power Of Love (A Carlos Story)

~You~

Ashley:Savanna, come look at this.

I ran over to her computer.

You:What is it?

As I looked at the screen, I saw her looking at colleges.

You:What am I looking at?

Ashley:Don't you know the only affordable college is an all boys school?

You:What? Are you sure there's nothing else?

She shook her head no.

Ashley:Didn't you say you needed to get into a college no matter what; and that your 22 and need to find a college?

You:I know what I said, I just can't believe it's an all boy college. How am I gonna get into a all boy college if I'm a girl?

Ashley:Haven't you ever heard, dress like a boy, I mean look at you, you don't have any breast but that'll get you in.

You:Watch it. I know that but it's just I gotta think about this.

She nodded.

You:Oh yeah, what kind of college is it?

Ashley:Performing Arts school for guys.

You:What? But I can't sing.

Ashley:You can't act either.

You:But I can dance though.

Ashley:Yeah the only talent you have.

You:Are you jealous, you can't dance?

Ashley:Hey at least I could sing.

You:Whatever, I'll start applying for it tomorrow but you have to help me be more like a guy.

Ashley:Alright, let me call in my brother. JASON! (She yelled at the top her lungs and almost blowing my eardrums out)

You:Got damn girl, you almost killed my ears.

That's when her big headed brother came in, I can't stand him.

Jason:What!

Ashley:We need your help.

Jason:With?

Ashley:I need you to make Savanna here a boy.

He started laughing.

Jason:What, has she finally came out the closet?

You:No asshole, I need to get into college and an all boys school is the one I could afford so I just need your help on how to be one, not like you but to be one.

Jason:Well first, you gotta cut that nasty hair of yours.

I had long hair and it took me almost forever to grow it but now I have to cut it, ugh.

You:But it took a long time for me to grow this hair and now I have to cut it off? No there are guys with long hair so that's done, what's next.

Jason:You can't let your girly emotions come in the way of you, you have to think like a man.

You:What you mean think like an stupid person? Because that's what guys are.

Jason:And never fall for a guy there, because then your whole secret will be out. That's it I'm done, let me know when she fails because she's not gonna succeed. (He says walking out the door)

Ashley:Ok now is the part as in dressing like a boy, I've been around my brother for a long time so I know how he dresses.

She gave me some of his outfits and a wrap for my breast. Now go change and come back. I went up to her bathroom and changed and I looked (http://www.polyvore.com/boy_clothes/set?id=86017225) like a guy, when I came back in the room Ashley looked at me up and down.

Ashley:Now all you need is your hair done, I won't cut ill just braid it.

Once she got done, I looked at my self and wow I really looked like a guy. (http://www.polyvore.com/braids/set?id=86017374).

You:What about my name?

Ashley:What's your middle name?

You:Casey.

Ashley:Then use that.

You:Are you sure that'll work?

She nodded.

Alright, then it's time for me to get started on applying for an all boys college.....