Part 12

~Carlos~

I didn't know what to do, I couldn't decide whether to tell him, she was a girl or say that I was gay.

Carlos:James this isn't what it looks like.

James:What do you mean, you were just kissing a guy.

Carlos:James, I want you to keep a secret.

James:What is it?

Carlos:She's a girl.

He got a surprised look on his face and looked at her.

James:Are you really a girl Casey?

You:I.....I....I'm sorry. (She looked down like she was ashamed and said it in her girl voice)

James:Why would you, dress up as a guy and come here?

You:It's only because, this was the only college I can afford but since you found out the truth it's best I leave.

I turned to her as she said that and looked at her with sad eyes.

Carlos:You can't go, what about me?

You:Carlos, I can't be here because, what if everyone else finds out that I'm a girl? Then I would really have to go, it's already bad enough that both of you know, so I have no other choice.

Carlos:Casey.

I called her name in sadness because I didn't want her to go.

James:Look, I won't tell anybody, so you guys just be on the low. Don't let anyone see you together and if you are together go outside the school.

You:Thanks James, your really saving me.

James:Hey that's what friends and roommates do. (He smiled)

Carlos:Thanks buddy.

He nodded and left.

~You~

I'm so glad that James understood my situation, I would have been very hurt if I had to leave Carlos behind.

Carlos:So do you want to move back in my room?

You:I think we should wait.

Carlos:Why?

You:Because what if someone walks in on us, in your room?

Carlos:Well, they won't be able to do that because I will push the dresser in front of the door.

You:Carlos come on, I need to stay here for a bit.

Carlos:But that will be even harder for us to see each other.

You:That's what it's have to come down to, because we have to be on the low.

Carlos:Ok, it's what you want so I'll try to endure being away from you for a while.

I nodded.

You:Oh can I have my phone back?

Carlos:Oh you want it?

You:Yes.

Carlos:Then you have to come catch it.

He put his hand in the air, where I couldn't reach it. I started jumping up, trying to grab it but I couldn't because I was shorter than him.

I tried my best to get it but I ended up kissing him instead to get it.

I have to say, me and Carlos make a good couple........