Part 11

~Carlos~

I told myself that I liked her and once I sang that song it had been clear. My emotions kind of like poured out and I just hope it got to her.

~You~

After the concert, I went backstage and hung out with the guys.

You:That was a good concert guys, I need to step up my game since I'm going against you. (I say trying not to look at Carlos)

James:I'm glad you liked it.

We talked all the way back to the school and I tried my best to not say anything to Carlos because I was shy and if I'm into a guy I can't handle it and I want to avoid them as much as possible. Once I got into my dorm, I quickly texted Ashley.

I texted:Ashley quick! This is another emergency!

A few minutes later, she texted back.

She texted:What happened now?

I texted:I think I fell for Carlos.

Before I could get a reply, my phone was taken out of my hands again.

I looked up and saw Carlos with my phone.

You:If you take my phone away from me one more time.

Carlos:Why do you keep avoiding me?

I looked away trying to avoid the question.

You:Can I get my phone back? (I say still looking away from him)

Carlos:Is there something I did wrong, why won't you talk to me?

I got up.

You:Carlos you hate me, so why would I want to be around someone who hates me?

Carlos:What makes you think I hate you?

You:Um hello, the things you do to me, you try to humiliate me and I don't like that.

Carlos:It's just because.......I like you, ok?

I was shocked, I couldn't believe he actually confessed to me straight on.

Before I could say anything, his lips touched mine and this time I couldn't resist anymore, I kissed him back.

I put my arms around his neck because this kiss was so passionate and I didn't want to let go.

James:Carlos? Casey?

We both quickly pulled away once we heard his voice.

You:Ja....mes, I....

He looked at Carlos confused.

James:Carlos, are you gay?.....