Part 7

~Carlos~

I looked at her once I said that, and her head shot up. She turned around.

You:What are you talking about? I'm only leaving this room, so I won't have to see your face again.

Carlos:Oh please, I know your a girl and I can prove it.

I got up and walked towards her and was about to touch her chest, when she took my arm and put it around her and that's when I started to fall for her.

~You~

I was so nervous once he said that I was a girl, but then again, I had to make it seem like it hasn't affected me, but what was on my mind was how did he find out?

You:What are you talking about? I'm only leaving this room, so I won't have to see your face again.

Carlos:Oh please, I know your a girl and I can prove it.

He got up and started walking closer to me, I couldn't let him touch me to find out he was right so I had to do this in order to stop him. Once he came close, I took his hands and wrapped them around me.

You:Yeah I know, it's gonna be hard without me here either so see you later.

He let me go quickly and looked away from me. I sighed in relief, knowing that he didn't find out.

I took my suitcase and walked out. I got another roommate and his name was James. He was nice enough to let me be his roommate. I realized that he was the guy that Carlos was with, but he was way nicer than him and I liked that.

You:I just wanted to say thanks for letting me be your roommate.

James:It's no problem, so why did you move out of your old roommates room?

You:He was being a jerk and I didn't like that so I moved out.

He nodded.

James:Ok well here's your bunk and see you later.

You:Where are you going?

James:I have to rehearse with my band.

You:Oh. (I said rolling my eyes knowing Carlos was there)

He left and I sat on the office chair and started to text Ashley. As I was texting her, someone took my phone out my hand.

You:What the hell?

When I looked up I saw Carlos with my phone.

You:Give it back!

Carlos:Why'd you move into my friends dorm?

You:Why do you care? And don't you have rehearsal?

Carlos:Don't answer my question with a question.

You:Did you not hear me, when I was moving out? I don't want to see your face anymore and I'm tired of you.

Carlos:How come you sound like a girl, in a guys voice?..........