Part 8

~You~

Oh my god, I can't believe this guy is here again, and keep saying that I'm a girl. I decided to get mad, like he is all the time.

You:Look, I'm so tired of you, thinking that I'm a girl. Do you want me to be a girl?, do you not have a girlfriend to mind your business? Leave me alone. I'm done with you and your crap.

I snatched my phone out his hand and went to the dancing auditions with him still on my mind.

~Carlos~

She just went off on me again, but this time it was different. When she asked did I not have a girlfriend, it made me want her more. I couldn't control my feelings anymore. I liked her and I wanted to get to know her. I left the room and went down to rehearse our song. I looked over at everyone and I saw her in a dancing team. I focused on her only, throughout everything.

Kendall:Carlos!

Carlos:Huh?

I looked over at them and they were looking at me confused and mad.

Kendall:Why do you keep looking at the dancing team?

Carlos:Well uh.... I like the dances their doing.

Logan:Have you forgotten, that we are going up against them and we need to focus?

Carlos:Yeah, your right. I'm sorry.

But that wasn't going to stop me from thinking about her.

~You~

I realized that Carlos have been the reason, why I couldn't dance. Ugh he just frustrates me so much.

Guy:Hey newbie!

I looked up, snapping out of my thoughts.

Guy:Why do you keep snapping out every time I tell you a move?

You:I'm sorry, I just have a lot on my mind.

Guy:Well erase them, because we have a competition coming up and I don't want you to snap out while dancing.

I nodded.

He was right, I need to let go this anger of Carlos and focus on my dancing.

Practice was 7 hours, I was so tired, he wanted us to have that dance down pack. I slowly walked to my room, because every part of my body was hurting. I didn't really care that it was late, I just wanted to get there.

Carlos:Why do you look like that?

Though I didn't lift my head, I knew it was Carlos.

You:Not now Carlos.

Carlos:What are you talking about? I'm just here to ask.....

You:I don't care, you seem to worry a lot about me for someone who thinks I'm a girl and doesn't belong here.

I walked off after saying that, but was pulled back and felt lips on mine........