Part 9

~You~

I was to shocked, I didn't know what to do. But after a while, I came back to my sences and pushed him back.

You:What the hell is wrong with you?!

He didn't say anything, he just stood there.

I walked off pissed off.

I can't believe he just pulled me aside and just kissed me like I'm some tramp.

Once I finally got to my dorm, it was dark. I decided to text Ashley right away because this was a emergency.

I texted: Ashley wake up! This is a emergency!

After a few minutes later she responded.

She texted: What happened? This time of night?

I texted: U know the guy, I kept telling u about? Saying, he knew I was a girl?

She texted: Yeah. So?

I texted: HE KISSED ME!!!

I put down the phone and put my hand over my face because it was embarrassing me. She responded, and I looked at it.

She texted: Omg! Why would he do something like that? You don't like him right?

I texted: Of course not.

She texted: Stay away from him, even if you see him in the hallway or meet by chance, pretend like nothing happened and most definitely don't act awkward.

I starred at my phone and thought about her words. If this what it takes to make him leave me alone then I will stay away from him.

~Carlos~

I just let my emotions take over me and I kissed Casey, but I can't help it that I like her. I hope she doesn't hate me. I went back to my room and went to sleep.

The next day, I was at rehearsal, and I saw Casey walk pass us to go down to the dance team. I thought I should at least say hi before she goes down and try to clear this up.

Carlos:Hey Casey.

But instead of turning around or saying hi back, she just walked past us like she didn't hear me or anything.

I looked back to the guys and they looked at me.

James:Maybe he didn't hear you.

Carlos:You say something to him, when he comes back.

He nodded.

A few minutes later, she was coming back.

James:Hey Casey.

You:Hey James. (She says out of breath)

Carlos:Hey. (I say real quick)

But she didn't say anything or look at me.

James:Did you do something to him or something?

Carlos:No, I don't know why he's acting this way.

I looked back at her, and I started to miss her........