Part 16

~You~

Today was the day of the competition and me and Carlos met backstage before any of us went on stage.

Carlos:Good luck on your performance.

You:You too.

He gave me a hug and my crew was looking at me weird so I quickly pulled away and gave him a hand shake and a wink.

He smiled and walked off to the guys.

I turned to my crew and said

You:Let's practice before we go on.

They agreed and we started practicing.

~Carlos~

After I left Casey, I went to Logan, James and Kendall. They started teasing once I got there.

Kendall:So how'd it go with your date?

Carlos:What date? We were just saying good luck to each other.

Logan:And that's not a date?

Carlos:You guys are hilarious come on let's practice. (I said laughing)

~You~

After practicing we had to take our seats until it was our turn to go up on stage. After watching a couple of people dance and sing and even tricks, it was our turn and I was nervous but I got over it once I got on stage. Once I heard the song come on something in me triggered and I was dancing my but off. I have to say as many of times that guy made us go up and down the stairs it payed off and he is a good trainer. After the song went off, I looked out in the audience and saw Carlos and the guys cheering louder than anyone else cheering and I was happy. When I came backstage I saw Carlos and the guys and I was smiling like it was no tomorrow.

Carlos:You were so great, I looked at you the whole time.

You:Thanks. (I said cheesing and breathing hard)

All except Carlos:You were amazing.

I laughed and thanked them, then they turned their heads, I was confused but then I looked at Carlos and he leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss. When we pulled away, he looked at me with those sexy eyes of his and said

Carlos:We're next, I needed that.

You:Good luck bae. (I smiled and kissed his cheek and walked to my seat with my crew)

I sat down and looked at the stage, it was dark and then all of a sudden confetti started falling and then came on the music, James started singing.

James:"Oohh whooa. Ooh uh hoo, celebration, yeah. All this talk about being in love, I could never get into the party, I never really understood what it was, like what's the big deal anyway?"

Kendall:"Oh and I decided I should give it a try, the very moment, that you gave me a invite, I never seen anything like it before once you open the door, and I was like,

All:"Oh yeah, yeah it don't get any better, oh yeah, yeah, wish that this was forever, cause your heart calling, feels like confetti falling."

The confetti kept on falling, I stood up out my chair and started cheering. They were really good, I love the way they harmonize together.

Once they were done, I was cheering louder than everybody out of the whole auditorium and Carlos looked so good up there. He looked at me and I smiled even bigger. Once they came off stage, I met him back stage and gave him a huge bear hug.

You:You were so amazing up there.

Carlos:Not as amazing as you.

I smiled and gave him another hug. I had forgot that I was a boy and kept hugging him.

We went back to our seats and waited for them to announce the winner, though I wasn't expecting to win. I was holding Carlos hand under his jacket he put over our hands so no one could see us.

Announcer:And coming in third place Swift Atonic, (the tricks group).

Everyone clapped and they went up their and got their award.

Announcer:And in second place BCD (Boys Can Dance, our group).

I looked at my crew and they were mad that they didn't get first. Once I heard our name, Carlos let go of my hand, got up and cheered.

Carlos:Wooo they deserve first but second is always good too!

I laughed and got up. We got on stage and got our reward, we took a picture and then sat back down in our seats. I grabbed Carlos hand again.

Announcer:And in first place Big Time Rush!

I let go of his hand and jumped up quick and shouted

You:Wooo Hooo, yeah that's what I'm talking about! (In my boy voice)

I looked back at Carlos and he laughed and got up and got on stage.

I sat down and watched them.

Announcer:You can say a little something before you go.

James:Well it's an honor to win this award.

Kendall:We couldn't have done this without your help.

Logan:You know who you are.

Carlos:I couldn't have done this without one special person by my side and if it wasn't for that person, I wouldn't be the person standing here missing that person. I love that person.

He looked directly at me. My eyes widen and I almost fell out my chair. Did Carlos just say he love me? They took a picture with the announcer and came off the stage. He sat back down by me and the announcer was talking but I only payed attention to Carlos. As I looked at him, I only saw him sparkle and without thinking I kissed him passionately on the lips. Without realizing it, he was trying to pull away but I kept going at it like a crazy person. Then he got up and that's when I came to the realization that I was a guy trying to kiss another guy. I got up and ran to the dorm room, I couldn't believe I did this. I got my phone and was about to text Ashley when I heard the door open, I looked up and saw Carlos.

You:Carlos I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that it's just I was so shocked that you said you loved me, I didn't.......

He came up to me and kissed me like no tomorrow, I was so shocked, everything was rushing through my mind. When he pulled away, he looked at me and put his hands on my face.

Carlos:I understand. (He smiled)

Though it was surprising for him not to be mad, I had to tell him.

You:There are 2 things I need to tell you.

Carlos:Ok, what is it?

You:First, my name is Savanna Casey Harris. I couldn't get in this school with Savanna so I chose Casey.

Carlos:Savanna that's so pretty but I'm so used to calling you Casey.

You:I know, you can keep calling me that if you want.

Carlos:Ok, what's the other thing.

I took a deep breath and grabbed his hand and I tried my best to keep the tears back but they kept coming and one managed to roll down my cheek. I guess he noticed and he gave me a hug.

Carlos:What is it?

I pulled away and looked at him.

You:I have to leave this place and go back home.

Carlos:Why do you have to leave?

You:More than one person found out that I'm a girl, and me trying to kiss you in front of others, they probably have figured it out. I have to go.

Carlos:You can't leave just like this. What about me?

You:I'm sure our fate will meet again one day.

I turned around and started packing my things but then I felt arms come around me.

Carlos:Don't go.

I could feel the tears pouring. I turned around and gave him one last hug knowing that I won't be able to see him anymore.

You:I love you too.

That was the last thing I said to him before taking my luggage and leaving the school.......