Part 5

~Carlos~

I don't know what it was but this guy sounded like a girl, like he let out his feelings about me that he didn't like or something. Whatever man, just don't come complaining to me on how worse its gonna get.

~You~

I called Ashley up and let her know that I was coming home.

You:Ashley I can't stay here anymore! (I said in my girl voice)

Ashley:What? What happened?

You:This guy, he keeps messing with me and I just can't take it.

Ashley:You let your emotions out, didn't you?

You:Well yeah, but in a guy voice. I had to go off on him, because all he did was mess with me.

Ashley:You know you have to not let your emotions and your feelings take over!

You:But.....

Ashley:Endure it and whatever happens, focus on what's important, like dancing and shut him out. If he walks in the room, don't say a word, just ignore him completely.

After that, she hung up.

Ugh this is so frustrating. But I need to stop letting my feelings take control. So I'm gonna go sign up in a dance crew. I got up and walked out of the room and looked for the guy that was talking on the microphone with the auditions, until I bumped into somebody.

You:I'm sorry. (I said in my boy voice)

???:Watch where you going.

I looked at the guy and got mad.

You:On second thought, I'm not sorry jerk.

???:What you say to me punk? (He said grabbing the front of my shirt making me come closer to him)

Though it never occur to me that I might have to fight a boy, I was ready and I would risk getting beat up so nobody would find out that I'm a girl. So I talked back.

You:You heard me jerk!

He got mad and punched me in the jaw, good thing I didn't fall but that hurt.

You:Ahhh Shit! (I yelled)

He was about to punch me again when I saw somebody get in front of me and punch him.

I looked up and he turned around, and I couldn't believe that Carlos was in front of me.

As confused as I was, my jaw was hurting to much.

Carlos:Are you ok?

I didn't say anything.

Carlos:Come on let's go to the nurse.

You:No! Leave me alone.

~Carlos~

After the conference in the autoturium, I went back into the room, but then I heard a girls voice in the room, so I listened.

You:Ashley, I can't stay here anymore!

That's when it clicked in my head that Casey's a girl! Oh my god, that's why she let everything go, and even talked to me like that because that was her feelings.

I heard the door twisting to open, so I quickly ran around the corner. I saw her coming out and headed the other way, I came from.

I just couldn't believe that a girl was staying here dressed as a boy, and she is my roommate, I just couldn't understand it. I snapped out of thoughts when I heard Casey's boy voice say

You:On second thought, I'm not sorry jerk.

I creeped around the corner and looked at them. Then I saw him punch her in the jaw, that made me mad for some reason.

You:Ahhh Shit!

She screamed in her boy voice but I kind of heard her girl voice, then I looked at the guy and he was about to punch her again, I couldn't just stand there so I took action, and stoped his punch and punched him. Once he fell, I turned around to Casey and as she held her jaw, she looked surprised that I did that.

Carlos:Are you ok?

She didn't say anything, I took it as she was mad that she got punched.

Carlos:Come on let's go to the nurse.

You:No! Leave me alone.

Carlos:Look at your face, you need treatment.

You:All you done and all of a sudden, you wanna save me? You should of let me get beat up. Leave me alone!

She stormed past me and I was standing there thinking, should I go report her, tell my friends or keep it to myself.........