Part 10

~Carlos~

Casey has been ignoring me for a week now and I was getting tired of it. I wanted to see her and I wanted her to stop ignoring me. I was about to go in my room, when I saw her on the phone talking to someone in her guy voice. I couldn't wait anymore, so I went up to her and took her phone.

You:Give it back!

Carlos:Why do you keep ignoring me? You act as though nothing happened.

You:Nothing happened. (She looked away from me)

Carlos:Casey look, we need to talk.

You:We have nothing to talk about ok? Leave me alone.

She took her phone and walked in the room.

Damn she was the boost I needed today, since we are performing tonight. I just hope she comes.

~You~

Why does Carlos keep bothering me? Obviously, me leaving him alone isn't working so I need to try another method. Once I went into the room, I sat down in the office chair. Ugh.

???:Hey.

I jumped from the sound of James voice.

You:Hey.

James:Did something happen between you and Carlos?

You:What? No, not at all.

James:Really? You guys seem to be distant from each other lately.

I looked away knowing that we were, but that has nothing to do with me.

You:I don't know what's going on with him.

James:I think you guys should at least talk.

You:But I have nothing to say to him....

James:Why don't you come to our show tonight, it will mean a lot to us if you did.

He smiled and left.

Ugh, Why Me!

It was around 6pm and I was still in the room, thinking about what James said. Then I got a text from him.

He texted: Please come, I'm looking out for you.

I sighed and put on my coat and left.

I went to their venue and sat in the front row. It was a little crowded but at least there was a seat open. Around 7pm, I heard a boom from the stage and the guys all popped out. Then I heard screams and excitement. I knew I wasn't in the school anymore because there was so many girls here.

One of the guys started talking and I think his name was Kendall.

Kendall:Hi, you guys. It's great to see you all tonight.

That's when Carlos started talking.

Carlos:We would like to start off singing a very special song for a very special someone.

That's when I heard the crowd getting louder.

I payed attention to the guys and heard some soft music. Kendall started singing.

Kendall:"I was with my friends, 3rd street park in the prominod and you passed by like a shooting star, I started falling for you without a warning. In my dreams, I'm asking your name, put your number down and I wake up and I chicken out. This part I hated. Young Love is so complicated. I know what people say, don't get carried away, say boy, you got your whole life ahead of you, but what am I suppose to do?

All:"Young Love, its taking me over young love, I'm losing control, my heart stops, stops when I get close to you like lighting striking out of the blue. Young Love, It's still in my sleep but so what, if you feeling me put your hands up, hands up."

Kendall:"All around the world everybody in Young Love."

Carlos:"Young Love." Hey. Since that day I'v been walking the avenue, hoping I would walk in to you, or you in to me but nothing, just cold empty streets. I never thought I would see your face again.

Logan:"Face Again"

Carlos:"Just like that I saw you walking in the doors of my show, sat down in the front row."

I noticed he looked right at me, once he said that and I don't know what it was but I started to like him......