Part 3

~You~

I nervously got up out the chair and slowly followed him. I don't think I am ready for this, their already asking for to much. We stopped at a door, he knocked and then a guy opened. I was so nervous, nothing could stop me from shaking.

???:Yeah Mr.Elli?

Mr.Elli:Carlos, I'm putting you together with a new student, so say hello to Casey.

I heard my name, but I couldn't come back to reality. I was like paralyzed from being nervous.

Mr.Elli:Casey?

I finally came back and walked past them without a word until someone stopped me.

Carlos:Hold on.

I looked up at him.

Carlos:There are a few rules that you need to understand before you come into this room.

I turned my head and saw that Mr.Elli was gone, I turned back.

You:Ok what is it?

Carlos:No loud music, no coming in after midnight, no having less than 4 friends over, no cursing, no getting into my business and no absolutely having sex in here.

I looked at this guy like he was crazy, what is he, my mother and father?

You:Yeah, ok.

He moved aside and let me in.

Carlos:My friend is sleeping at the top bunk so your just gonna have to sleep on the floor.

You:What? How could you have your friend sleep in my bunk?

Carlos:(Chuckle) I'm sorry, I don't recall anything being yours in this room except that bag in your hand.

I was about to say something smart when I remembered I'm not suppose to let my feelings get in the way of things.

You:Ok.

That's all I said and I went and sat on a chair and pulled out my phone. I texted Ashley to let her know that I was about to go crazy in this place.

She texted back letting me know that I have to endure whatever situation happen.

I put on my earphones and blasted my music in my ear, it felt very relaxing until I felt a finger tap on my shoulder.

I took my earphones out and looked up, and saw Carlos.

You:Huh?

Carlos:Didn't you hear me say no loud music?

You:But I'm not playing loud music.

Carlos:If its loud enough where I could hear it, then it's loud music.

Oh my god, this guy is just doing to much.

You:Ok, I'm sorry.

I put my phone up and just got down on the floor, I took out my blue blanket I love and put it over me, I grabbed my pillow out of my bag and put it under my head, I made sure that I wasn't in the walk way before I fell asleep and after I got comfortable I dozed off.

~Carlos~

Since it was a newbie here, I wanted to make him not want to stay here anymore, so I made up rules and told him off. Though he tried to argue, for some reason he just let it go and I don't know why he didn't keep it going. He even apologized to me and no guy ever done that especially if the other person is trying to start an argument with you. After I saw him, get on the floor and got out the walk way, I waited till he was really sleep and slowly pulled him out to the walk way so I would have something to argue about. The next day I got up and he was still sleep, I purposely tripped over him and pretended to fall. He got up and looked at me.

You:I'm sorry, you ok?

Carlos:Why were you in the middle of the walk way?!

You:I'm sorry, I don't know when I'm moving when I'm sleeping, ill just move to another location.

And with that, he got up and layed on his bag. I was shocked I actually thought this guy had some toughness in him, I guess not.......