Part 2

Once I applied, I got an email sent immediately saying they want me to come up to the school for them to check me out. That kind of scared me because I didn't want them to find out that I'm a girl. They told me to come around 3pm tomorrow. I ran to Ashley to let her know.

You:Ashley, they want to check me out tomorrow.

Ashley:What's that suppose to mean?

You:I think they want to look at me to see if I'm qualified.

Ashley:When are you suppose to be there?

You:Tomorrow at 3pm.

She nodded.

Ashley:Then you better practice that voice because you kind of got a high pitch in your voice, and this is very important. I know how you look at boys, you can't go boy crazy because your in a boy school.

I nodded and listened to all her words and got ready for tomorrow.

I practiced all night long and got up ready to go to that school.

Ashley drove me and as nervous as I was, I put up with it and walked into the school. I saw so many boys singing, dancing, some acting, and even some in many groups. I was blown away, but then I saw this group and they were singing and hitting harmonys really good, I couldn't help but say something.

You:Oh my god. (I said in my girl voice not realizing it)

That's when the whole group turned towards me and I was surprised that I was on the spotlight.

You:You guys sound good. (I said manly this time)

???:Thanks man. (The guy with blond hair and eyebrows said)

I awkwardly put my thumb up and walked away. Let me hurry up and get to this office so I could see what's going on before I become even more awkward.

~Carlos~

Me, Kendall, Logan, and James was rehearsing our song for the talent show this week when I heard someone say something, it sounded like a girl but when I turned around it was a guy. As his awkwardness fill the area, he just left, but something told me there was something else. I stoped worrying and got back to singing.

~You~

Once I got to the office, I knocked heavy because I thought that's what guys do.

???:Come in!!

I heard a yell, I guess I knocked to hard. I remembered to put my deep guy voice on and started talking.

You:Hey, I'm here for you guys to check me out.

???:What's your name?

You:I'm Casey Harris.

I looked at his desk and it had his name on it, which was Mr.Elli

Mr.Elli:Did you apply to this school?

I nodded.

You:But they sent me an email telling me to come down here today.

He nodded, then took a look at me.

Mr.Elli:Do you have any talent?

You:I can dance.

Mr.Elli:What type of dancing.

You:Uh any kind of dance.

He nodded again.

Mr.Elli:Ok, Mr.Harris I'll check for an available room.

I sat down in front of his desk and waited.

Mr.Elli:Ok, you'll be partnered up with Carlos.

Wait partner? With a boy? Oh my god, how am I going to make it in here?.......