Chapter 22

Mariah

That boy had me all hot and bothered. I knew he slid past me on purpose. His hard dick rubbing against my ass made me soaking wet.

No one was home...but me....and him.

I watched as he walked out of the kitchen. Those grey sweats riding low on his muscular body.

I licked my lips thinking about kissing his tattoos and all sorts of things I could do to him.

This is driving me crazy.

I turned the eyes to the stove off and went to the bathroom where he was. I heard the shower cut on.

After about 3 minutes I opened the door slowly easing inside. It was steamy and warm. I saw his silhouette behind the frosty shower door.

I started taking my clothes off stripping down to nothing.

Then I walked up to the door so he would see me.
It cracked open slightly showing a confused Lazarus who was soaking wet with water.

"Wh- woah...what are you doin?" he glanced down seeing all my bare skin.

His gold eyes glistened with lust.

"Let me in." he stopped staring at my body and looked me in the eyes. He hesitated but still slid the door back more for me to join him.

I got in letting the hot water hit my skin. My hair was done for so I'd just have to get it redone later.

Water bounced off of his shoulders hitting my breasts. All he could do was stare at me.

Next thing I knew I was being gripped up by his strong hands. He came at me with so much force it turned me on to the max.

His hands and lips explored me while the water trailed over us both. His lips were like Heaven to me. I missed them from the last time we kissed.

His nails grazed lightly across my back making my body tremble.

Lord this is so good.

My neck was being sucked while he gripped onto my breast. He bent down licking my nipple rings back and forth. My body was going crazy with sensation.

I grabbed onto his hard dick feeling how big it really was. It was heavy and thick. I wanted it.

I turned around leaning against the shower wall. I arched my back and stuck it out for him.

He rubbed my ass with one hand and grabbed his dick with the other. The tip rubbed against my lips. It made me quiver in anticipation.

Then he slid in my wetness causing me to gasp out harshly. I thought I had prepared but nothing could have prepared me for this.

His strokes were mid speed as he gripped onto me. The wetness from my pussy and the shower made him slide easily around my walls.

I wanted this so bad and I finally had it. I had him. Right in my reach. Now time to drive him crazy.

I clenched down and pushed myself against him throwing it back on his long pole.

He held on to the shower wall keeping my pace and moaning out. "Fuhhhhcck."

I squeezed as tight as I could causing my own orgasm. I screamed out louder then anticipated. He leaned me up putting his hand over my mouth. Still stroking my pussy.

"Shhh. I know you love it but shut up." he whispered in my ear with me still cumming all over his dick.

One hand on my mouth the other wrapped around my body gripping my breast in his hand. I was cumming again just at the thought.

He pulled back and stroked his dick letting his juice flow on my ass. I panted leaning against the wall.

He moved aside letting the water hit my back cleaning me off.

It was everything I thought it would be and more. I had to have him now if it was the last thing I'd do.
------

Luna
The next day

I knocked on Jason's door to get my last little bit before going cold turkey.

I couldn't believe I was finally going to do this. How was Lazarus getting me to just turn my life around? He had me hooked and I'd do anything to stay with him.

Jason opened the door annoyed as usual. I started to explain.

"Now I know you said not to come back but this is my last time I swearrr. Im quitting this week-"

He yelled "NO LUNA. NO. YOU NOT FINNA SIT HERE AND LIE TO ME. GET OFF MY PORCH NOW. GO GET SOME HELP."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Don't fuckin yell at me! I SAID I'M QUITTING. THIS IS MY LAST TIME I SWEAR!!"

"Well get it somewhere else." He slammed the door in my face.

I couldn't believe he was doing me like that. Where the hell was I supposed to get some more hero from?

When I got back home I plopped down on the couch next to Mariah. Laz wasn't home yet cause he had to work.

She turned to me. "What's wrong cousin?"

I didn't want to tell her but I needed someone to talk to.

I explained the whole thing to her and she nodded speaking lowly. "Well.....if you only need a little....I know a girl named Khia that might have some."

My eyes widened. How and when did Mariah know where to get drugs from. I didn't have time for particulars though.

"Well come on take me to her." I said rushing for the door. I needed to take this edge off.

We pulled up and made the exchange in some sketchy back alley. When I examined the bottle everything looked okay so we headed back quickly.

When we pulled up Lazarus was walking up from the bus stop.

"Hey y'all. Where y'all been." he asked as we hopped out the car.

We looked at each other quickly saying. "No where." he raised his eyebrow. "Umm okayyy...."

We smiled and walked inside. My cousin really had my back on this one. Before we went to our rooms I stopped her.

"Hey....thank you...for ya know. Helping me out. I'm serious about it this time. I can't lose him."

She smiled softly. "Yeah he's too great to lose. I'd do anything to keep him too. You makin the right choice Luna."

I nodded and hugged her then went to my room. Laz was in the bathroom so I grabbed a needle and the band quickly rolling it into my clothes.

He came out and I stood up. "I gotta take a shower baby I'll be out in a minute."

He kissed my cheek "Okay love." I started to walk off then he grabbed my hand. "Hey...I love you."

I smiled "Love you too now let me go get clean boy damn." he laughed letting my hand slip through his.

I got inside and quickly did what I needed to do.

Luna don't do it. Why don't you just stop now. Just stop right now.

"This is the last time I swear." I said pushing the plunger.

Surprisingly the liquid was ice cold.
That wasn't normal.

"What the fu-" I doubled over the sink. My blood racing. Something was not right about this batch.

I tried to grab onto something as I fell but all I did was knock stuff onto the floor.

My body was shaking violently. I wasn't overdosing because I knew what that felt like. This pain was another level. I called out to Lazarus the best I could.