Truth

MICHEAL'S POV :

I got out of my car, excited about today. Today will be the best day, spending time with Susi alone and then helping her break up with that playboy. Nothing can go wrong today and moreover she hasn't fallen for him so it won't be a problem.

Ding dong....
I rang the door bell. Maria opened the door.
"Hello! Maria! How are you?"I asked smiling.
"Very well, thank you, Micheal. Come in."she said smiling and let me come in.
"I am afraid, Travis is not at home."she said.
"That's fine. I can to meet Susi."I said smiling, sitting on the couch.
"Oh...I will get you something to drink. What will you like to have?"she asked me.
"Nothing, thank you. Where is Susi?"I asked.

"Here!!"Susi said coming towards me smiling.
"Now, that Su isn't alone, I can go for grocery shopping. There is food in the fridge if you feel hungry and the popcorn is in the bowl on the dining table. I will be back soon."Maria said going towards the door.
"Bye!!!!"Susi called out to her.

"I will bring popcorn."she said and went to get popcorn.
I am so happy, I will get to spend time with her after so long.
"Which movie is it?"she asked sitting beside me, keeping the bowl on the coffee table.
"Conjuring 2. We watched the first part together with Vik and Grapes, do you remember?"I asked her.
"Yes. It will be fun."she said excited.

I started the movie and she snuggled to me. She has a habit of snuggling to the person next to her while watching a horror movie and held the person tightly when she get scared watching that movie.
That's the reason I told her not to watch horror movie with that playboy.

"So, you liked the movie?"I asked her after the movie finished.
"Yes."she said.
"Really! Then who was secretly checking her phone every ten minutes?"I asked her little annoyed.
She has been checking her phone ever since I came here. I don't like this but I know why is she checking her phone.
"You saw?"she asked with wide eyes.
I nodded.
She sighed and said,"Stance said he has some work so he will be skipping college but I thought he will at least message me. I mean whenever Vis is away from Ace, he always send her messages and give her calls. I thought that since he is my boyfriend, he will do the same."
Vik and Grapes are in love so they do such things whereas he is a cheater, but I can't tell her this directly without any proof.
"Let's go."I said getting up.
She gave me puzzled look.
"To meet your boyfriend."I said rolling my eyes. I hate saying the word boyfriend as it's someone else who isn't me, but I will have to keep up with it just for little more.

Her eyes grew wide.
"We can't."she immediately said.
"We can."I said.
"But, he said he will be busy."she said nervously.
"Let's just go to his house and check. If he is there then it's fine otherwise we will go to an amusement park."I tried to convince her. I know he is in his house.
She thought for a minute.
"Ok. Let me message him."she said taking her phone.
"No, don't do that. Let's give him a surprise. Think how happy he will be to see you."I said taking her phone from her hand.
She smiled and nodded.

We both went out to the car and sat in. I started the engine.
"You know where to go?"she asked me.
"There is nothing that I, Micheal Wood don't know."I said winking at her.
She laughed.
"Always laugh like this no matter what happens. Ok?"I said and she nodded.
I just hope she continues to laugh like this forever.

"We are here."I said and she looked at me nervously.
"Hey, don't be nervous. I am with you and will be with you, always forever."I said smiling at her.
She nodded and smiled.

We went to his house entrance and rang the door bell.
A butler opened the door for us.
"Yes?"he asked.
"We are here to meet Stance Kelsall. We are his friends."I said smiling.
"He is in the living room. I will inform him."he said.
"No, we will go and meet him directly. Actually, we both left this city and came here for few days and so, we want to surprise him."I lied to him.
Susi stared at me. I looked at her and gave her a nod. She nodded.
"Ohh...then please follow me."he said smiling.

We followed him inside and saw Stance sitting on the couch with....with a girl in his lap. He was kissing her.
I looked at Susi. She looked shocked. I held her hand. But, she continued to stare at them.

"Stance!"Susi said after a minute. Stance and that girl looked towards us. Their eyes grew wide with shock.
"Su...Susan? What are you doing here?"he asked. Both he and that girl stood up.
"What is this?"Susi asked still calm. I don't like this calmness of her. I know she must be feeling betrayed but this calmness. What is she thinking?
"Veronica and I were just..."he was saying when Susi said, "So, this is Veronica. Stance, tell the truth."
He looked at Veronica, who looked frightened. He held her hand and looked at us.
"Ok. This is my girlfriend and also the mother of my unborn child. We both love each other and we both decided to get married but then my father informed me that our company is going bankrupt and we need help either from The Raymonds or from The Woods. But both of them refused to help us. Just one contract was enough but they didn't even consider it. Then I came to know about you, their one and only weakness. I didn't want my unborn child to live a poor life away from all the luxuries that's why I thought of.... using you. I went out with you even when I didn't wanted to, even when my love felt hurt because it was for our child. But, I can't do this anymore. I don't care because it only caused Veronica trouble and stress which is really not healthy for her or our child."he said.

I looked at Susi, a tear fell from her eyes and she held my hand tightly. I just have to kill this guy now. He made her cry.
"If you just wanted help you could have asked me or just became my friend. I would have helped you if you just told me the truth. You didn't have to go this low. I don't feel hurt because you betrayed me but because you used me. I feel so stupid to believe every word you said, to let you be the first guy I went out with. If only you came to me as a friend and asked for help."she said and one more tear fell from her eyes.
I clenched my fist and took a step forward to hit him but Susi held my hand more tightly.
I looked at her.
"Mickey, please. Let's go. Please."she said as more tears fell out of her eyes. I feel my chest hurt too.
I nodded and took her out.

I opened the car door for her and she sat inside.
I took the driver's seat and took her to her to the park.
She sat on the bench near a tree. I sat beside her and wrapped my arms around her. She cried on my shoulder till her tears ran dry.
"Mickey..."she whispered.
"Yes."I said.
"Help his company."she said still hugging me.
"What?"I looked at her.
"It's not for him but for his unborn child. What bad did it do? I want that child to have a happy life."she said slightly smiling.
"You really care about others a lot."I said smiling.
"I am not hurt because I never fell for him but because he betrayed my trust I feel so used. But, then I too used him for experience. So, it's equal isn't it?"she said.
"No, both are different."I said little irritated.
"That's because you care about me."she laughed.
"Take me home."she said and I nodded.

Now, Stance is no more in her life and now I just have to make her fall in love with me and give her all the happiness of this world. I will take care of her and won't let any other guy near her.

Is Susan really ok? Will Micheal be able to make her fall in love with him? Vote and comment.