Chapter XI (Part III)

Cameron’s POV

I saw Frankie. Frankie Carter. The best racer I’ve ever met. ‘Frankie!’, I called out. His blond hair could be easily spotted in the crowd. I turned to Aurum and Davis. Their work was to wait.

He turned, ‘Vince?’, he saw me, ‘Vincent Black!’, his eyes tore wide like he didn’t believe I was here, ‘oh buddy! Where were you? It was like you disappear. I tried to contact you but I couldn’t! What the bloody hell  were you thinking?’, he punched me on my shoulder.

‘Nothing’, I forced a smile. I found out I really missed this place. The guys here, the girls. Oh damn it!

‘Wait till Derick…..’, I stopped him, ‘I’m not here for the job again’.

‘Then what?’.

‘I need you to do me favor’, I said.

‘What?’, he asked.

‘I need to know a guy’s name’.

‘And whose that?’.

‘He has a tattoo on his neck…. F-W’.

He turned pale, ‘I don’t know who you’re talking about’.

‘Don’t lie’, I said.

‘Vince, we can’t tell anything about him to anyone except those who come here’.

‘I come here’, I emphasized on ‘come’.

‘You don’t come every day’.

‘Just tell me’, I begged. He glanced at me, and let out a sigh, ‘Fine’, he paused, ‘but, you should race against me and win’.

‘What?’, my mouth hung open, ‘I can’t….’

‘You don’t want to know his name?’.

‘I do’. I was helpless. I was forced to do this and no one was forcing we but I was forcing myself. And I ‘m not sure why.

‘Then? What’s your decision?’, he asked.

‘Okay’, I pursed my lip.

‘Which car?’, he asked.

‘My own’, I smiled.

‘Viper?’, he raised a brow.

I nodded, ‘Did you fix it?’.

‘Yeah I did’, he replied, ‘and waited for you to take it but you never came’.

‘Sorry’, I said, ‘I got kind a hooked up’.

‘With what?’.

‘Nah’, I said, ‘I wanna see my Viper’.

‘Sure man’.

***************

My blue Dodge Viper. It was freaking amazing with an incredible speed of 325km/hr.

It was still in a perfect condition. Sparkling blue. ‘Like it?’, Frankie asked.

‘It looks like I just brought it yesterday!’.

‘Ready?’, he asked.

‘What are you gonna drive?’, I asked.

‘Dodge Challenger? The 2009  version?’, I asked.

‘Nah’, he replied, ‘I just brought a new one. 2013 version, the latest’.

‘Cool’, I nodded. This was going to be tough.

*******************

A/N: Hi guys! Again an early update. I’m a car crazy!!! I just love cars. My favorites are: Lamborghini, Porsche, Ferrari, Dodge, Audi etc.

So what ya think about this chapter?

The car to your left is Cameron/Vince’s Dodge. Now we only have to know if he wins the race or not.

But that depends on me!! *laugh evilly*

The next update will be after a really long time cause I’m busy…….. but… no worries cause I’ll try to update ASAP

 And also can you guys please read my other works?? Read Thanatos and Chaos and Never Away From You. it would mean a lot!!!! 

:)

VOTE

COMMENT

-----soumya/thecrazychap-------