Chapter XV

Aurum's POV

I didn't know why but I couldn't stop myself from crying. I had something that bonded me with Cameron, and that was my heart. 

I sat in front of my team, sobbing non-stop and others around tried to console me. 

'Aurum, this isn't the time for you to cry. There's time left, think of something', Hazel said.

'What can I do!', I almost yelled, 'he'll kill my family, everyone I know if I don't kill Cameron!'

'Aurum, if we think for some time, we'll get out of this mess' Rachel patted me on my cheek and forced a smile, 'just calm yourself'.

I glanced at her, not sure of what I should do but I knew she was right. If I could just stop myself from crying maybe I could save his life. I wiped my tears, 'Fine, I'll do it your way'

She smiled, 'That's good'

'Now what?' I asked. 

'THink' she said, 'think calmly'

Cameron's POV

I coughed as I woke up in a place completely uknown to me. It was a room with no doors and that would be impossible because they couldn't put me in it or they must have sealed the room. I glanced up, now there was the door! but it was too high for me to reach

I glanced around one more time, this time I saw a telephone kept on the ground. Why would they keep a telephne here?

Anyways, it was good for me. I dialed Dan's number but nothing happened. I dailed again and again but still no luck. Then, it rung. I picked it up, 'Hello......'

'Hello, Vince' I heard a familiar voice and there was no way I was gonna forget that voice, 'Ray?'

'You still didn't get my name right, eh buddy?'

'Ray, help me! I'm stuck! I'm.....' he cut me off, 'In a room with no doors. Just one door at the top and you can't reach it'.

I was stunned, 'H....H...how did you know about that?'

'Don't act, Vince' he said, 'I know because I am the one who put you in there'

'Ray!', i couldn't believe it, 'why....why are you doing this?'

'YOu ask me why!' he yelled, 'ask yourself! YOu're the one who made me do this!'

'What did I do?' i asked, 'Ray! Please, tell me'

'It's Reynard!' he yelled.

'Fine. Reynard', i said, 'tell me'

'You took away whatever I had, my fame, my friends, my girlfriends, my name, my cars and left me penniless'

'Rey! Please, I didn't mean to do that' 

'No, Vince. This is too much. I'm not sparing you. None of you'

He cut off before I could say anything. 

Aurum's POV

I couldn't think! My head wasn't bring out any ideas.

'Rachel?' I said, 'I can't get anything'

'I've got an idea' Davis said. 

'Spit it out!' Evan said. 

'Here it goes.........' Davis smiled and told us the plan and it was really cool unless the guy wasn't that smart.