Chapter XII

Villan's POV

I was sitting here, having a clear view of Aurum’s room. Oh! My plan was going like a dream!

I poured in some champagne and ice in my glass and sipped it. She was gazing out of the window at Cameron’s.

I almost crushed the glass in rage. I couldn’t believe it! I was finally ruining the Javelins! Oh, how I’d love to see that. They on my foot begging for mercy. But I was determined to show no mercy.

As for as Cameron Grace or should I say Vincent Black, his time has come.

My cell phone buzzed. I picked it up.

‘We’re ready, sir’, I heard Ed. I smiled.

‘There’s been a slight change in the plan’, I said, ‘we’ll attack this Sunday. I’ve got different plans for him’.

 ‘Okay’.

I cut off.

Why was I doing this? The answer is simple. For revenge.

What had Vince done to me? Ruined me, he took all my fame and left me to rot.

What has the Javelins done to me? Oh, that’s a little personal but they too took my fame and money away from me.

My rage crawled up to my hand, where I crushed the glass. My hand bled but that did not hurt as much as my best friend betraying me. Yes, Vincent Black was my friend. My best friend until he took everything I had.

Who am I?

Well, I’ll tell you that later. But yeah, I could tell you this, YOU CAN CALL ME MR. X.

A/N: A short chapter again!!!

UGH!!!

Anyways what do you think?? Who is Mr. X???

OOoooohhhh!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

BE COOL

STAY COOL

AND WAIT FOR THE UPDATE

LOL

----thecrazychap/soumya----