Chapter XVII

Reynard's POV

I sat waiting in a car with a few of my body gaurds. I watched the old warehouse which belonged to my father. I didn't want to destroy it but it was the place where Cameron and the Javelin siblings were trapped. How could I not blow up that place?

And anyways, I had to blow that place so that  another factory  of mine could be eastablished.  

I smiled, Revenge is always sweet.

'Shouldn't we blow up that place, now?' one of my bodygaurd, Simon asked. 

'Not yet, Simon. Patience is the virtue.'

He pursed his lips, 'But Reynard, they could come out any moment.'

'I've got that room sealed and it's the wall's bullet-proof. There's no way they could get out.' 

He nodded, 'I must say, Reynard, you've got brains.'

'And even if they get out, this place is away from the city and their ride's been robbed by us.' I laughed, 'there's no way they could walk that much.'

'What about their cell phone?' he asked. 

'Even if they called anyone, no one would ever believe it. What work did they have in the warehouse? and the papers say that I'm was gonnna blow this place for my new factory. They'll be in trouble, not me, Simon.' I smiled as I turned to the warehouse, 'Goodbye, all of you. Rest in peace.' I clicked the big red button on the remote as soon as the clock showed

KABOOM! I watched the place go up in flames.

"Let's go.' I said. We drove off. 

_____________________________________________________

Third person's POV

Hazel and the rest of the team sat in her house waitng for the Javelins. It was midnight and they were behind schedule. They should have reached the place an hour ago.

'I'm gonna go there and see if they're alright' Evan got to his foot. 

'I'm coming with you.' she said. 

'What about us?' Rachel asked.

'You guys stay here incase they come back' he said as he head out of the apartment. Hazel followed him. 

When the reached the spot.---------------

'Oh no!' Hazel feel on her knees. Evan didn't know how to react. 

The place was ashes. They knew if the Javelins were inside, they would be ashes. 

'Call Rachel and ask if they're there' she said.to him, hoping they would've reached her place. She didn't want to know that they were burnt alive. 

He placed his phone near his ear, 'Rachel! have they reached? Are they there?' He froze and stared at the ashes,'fine. I'll call you back.'

she turned to him, 'What? Are they safe?'

he shook his head, 'They're..... they're not there.'

She wasn't gonna give up, 'Let's check around this place. Maybe, they're alive.'

He nodded, mutely. 

________________________________________________

Reynard was happy. He'd killed all of the them. That;s how he finished his enemies.  Kill. 

he sat on the couch, replaying the moments when the place blasted. He was the best. He was better than the best. 

'What do you think, now, dad?' he stared at the sky as he smirked, 'you never thought I was capable of anything. I hope you're surprised, dad. you under-estimated me. I'm better than you.'

He laughed as he poured a himself a glass oh champange. 

His cell phone rang. he placed it near his ear. 

'They're dead' he heard Ed, 'but there are two people here. A boy and a girl. Should we shoot them?'

'No' he repelied, firmly, 'don't harm them. Let them live. We don't want the cops suspecting us.'

'Yes, sir.' Ed cut off. 

He laughed louder, 'I did it! I did it! I killed them. I killed them all!'

___________________________________________________

Dan stood at Cameron's door. He had come with a message from Chief Irvin. He rang the bell for the sixth time. 

'Where are you, Cam?' he dialed his friend's number, no one picked it up. 

_________________________________________________

'Did you heard that?' hazel asked. 

'Yeah, it's a cell phone.'

They walked towards the sound. It wasn't the Javelin's phone. 'It's Cameron's. We shouldn't take it.'

'You're right.' Evan said, 'let's head back. THey're no more.'

'How are we gonna explain it to their parents?' she asked. 

'We have to lie to them.' he sighed as he looked to the sky, 'you were good friends Javelins.'

They prayed for them (including Cameron) and left. 

________________________________________

A/N: hello and how was the chapter??????????

I know, I know....... i'm sad too. RIP Aurum, Davis and Cameron. We'll miss you. WOn't we?

I don't know what to say about this....