Chapter XI (Part I)

Aurum’s POV

Three days later

It was a Monday night . I had just stepped out after having a shower  wearing my pajamas . Before I could open my room’s door. I heard someone move inside. I picked up a vase next to my room for defense. I opened the door.

Okay, this was way too much!! Was my first reaction. I saw Cameron wrestling the guy in my room! He was the same guy. Same Halloween mask. Same black clothing.

I guess I distracted Cameron because the guy hit by his elbow and jumped out of the window. ‘Get him!’, I ordered Cameron before I realized that his nose was bleeding. That guy hit him pretty bad.

‘No problem’, he said, wiping the blood off his nose.

‘What do you mean?’.

‘I put a tracer on him’.

‘And I thought you were a dumb head’, I murmured.

‘What?’, he asked, almost yelling, ‘I risked my life trying to save you and you say me I’m a dumb head?!’.

‘I think I could handle that guy’, I showed him the vase, ‘I could’ve hit him on his head’.

He raised his brow but didn’t say a word.

‘And what are you still doing in my room?’, I put my hand on my hips.

‘I think I should go……’ he was ready to jump out of the window. But I stopped him, ‘Wait!’.

‘What?’, he turned to me.

‘You’re nose is bleeding’.

‘As if I don’t know’.

‘C’mon’, I held his hand and almost dragged him to the bathroom.

‘What are you doing?’, he asked.

‘Don’t worry. I'm just returning the favor’, I replied wiping his nose with a cotton. Man! that guy hit him really hard! Poor Cammie. I guess his nose was broken.

‘I guess you’ve got a broken nose’, I said.

‘What the….. oww!!’, he pulled back in pain.

‘Oh! You’re such a baby’, I murmured.

‘I think I should see where the tracker is’, he got up before I could protest.

He pulled out him cell from his pocket. I could see the red mark on the map.  ‘The red mark’s him’, he said.

‘As if I didn’t know that’

‘Just telling you’, he smirked.

‘Doesn’t that hurt?’, I raised a brow.

‘Nah!’.

I saw the red mark racing towards the outskirts of town. ‘No… not there!’, he yelled.

I glanced at him. He was pale. Like he’d seen a ghost.

‘What’s wrong?’, I asked.

‘Not there!!!’.

‘Shut up and tell me what’s wrong!!’.

‘This is a night mare!’

'Can you please tell me why are you freaking me out?', I aksed, seriously freaked out. 

'This is the place from my past', he sighed, 'I don't wanna go back there'.

'I can go there alone. Tell me where?', I offered. 

'You can't go there alone!', he yelled at me, but his expression softened, 'you shouldn't go there'.

Cameron's POV

How could I tell her? How could I? How could I tell I was a bad guy before I became a cop? 

'Why can't I?  What's that place?', she asked, holding my shoulder. I didn't know how to tell her. My mouth went dry. 

'Tell me Cameron', she said, her voice soft and sweet. 

'You really wanna go?', I asked, as I sighed. 

'Yes, you know it's important'.

I glanced at her. Her brown eyes meserized me. I shook my head before she could notice that i was staring at her, 'Okay'.

'You're cute', she hugged me, 'Cammy'.

I smiled and hugged her back. 

'Well, well', it was cut in by a familiar voice. 

'D....d...Davis', she turned to him in shock. 

'I'm gone with my friends just for like an hour and my sister calls her boyfriend to my house and.....'

She stopped him before he could blabber anything else, 'It's not what you think, Davis!'.

'It's exactly what I'm thinking', he said camly.

***********************

A/N: Yay! Early update! So what ya think?

What could be the place Cammy is talking about!

Well, I’m excited! Hope u’re too!!

The guy to your left is Austin!!! ONE MY FAVORITES!!!

Don’t stress, be cool, play cool

And always keep smiling!!!

 VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

----thecrazychap/soumya----