Confliting Black Prt 16

The thud of a book falling caught our attention as we turned our head to see what the commotion was all about only to see Austin on the ground in a awkward position trying to catch the book,  probably before it fell which you all know back fired seeing as it did end up on the floor.

Tiffany quickly let go off me and distance her chair from mine like I had the plague or something,  which was totally expected, who would want to be seen with me, the schools outcast, the girl that's different,  I don't blame her and as she said she has an image to uphold. 

Sighing I turn fully to face Austin as he got up off the floor. 

"Eavesdropping are we?" I with a slight smirk on my face. 

" W-well y-yo-you see I was waiting but you took so long to come b-back so I got worried and came to look for you....  Then I saw you both talking and I didn't want interrupt so yeah...." he rambled. 

Shaking my head I got up and smile politely to Tiffany she nod slightly in acknowledgment and cast her eyes down as I walked towards Austin and grabbed him by the arm pulling him back in the direction we came. 

And he just add an awkward and wave in Tiffany's direction.  Idiot,  I mumbles under my breathe.

As we settle down in our respective seats Austin decided to bombard me with questions.  " So what went down?  I didn't really hear all of your conversation."

Laughing I gave him a mischievous smile.  " Oh I don't know why don't you use your imagination?"

"Your not going to tell me are you?" He said groaning. 

With a broad grin on my face I shake my head and tried to concentrate on my work. 

Tapping the pen on my head I tried to think as hard as possible to answer the question it's a tough one.  Not even my advance brain can process it instantly. 

"Any ideas?" Austin ask just as puzzled as I am. 

"No.  I think we should go somewhere else" Tiffany's and I conversation keeps and running through my head and let's men unable to concentrate on my school work.  I mean any sane person would be shocked,  who would have expected thee Tiffany Sommer to be having family problems?  She acts as of she's invincible,  like she's on cloud 9 all the damn time.  But the worst can happen to the best of us,  we're only human after all. 

"Let's go to your place" I suggest to Austin. I have never gone to his house before it's always mine or the school library,  I just, see how weird it was.  I've never visited my only friends home. 

"W-What?" He stuttered out looking at me like I grew an extra head. 

"Your place let's go there.  I've never being to your house before" I tell him excitedly. 

"U-uhm o-ok.  Sure"  he looking anxious.  "Are you OK?  Your acting weird" I asked him concern.

"Fine."  "Okay let's get going then I have a curfew" packing up our stationary we head out of the library and through the empty corridor towards the deserted parking lot that only had one car parked in it that belong to no other than Austin himself. 

"Well let's go then. Get in" hopping in the passengers seat I bucked myself in getting ready for Austins mad driving skills and I literally mean 'mad'  because only psychopaths drive the way he does,  and I'm just as insane to continue driving with him. 

He gets into his seat and starts up the engine while I grip the seat as tightly as possible and squeezed my eyes shut.

_______________________________________

Thanks for reading....

Vote...  Comment...  Share...