Conflicting Black Prt 1

Confused. That's how I felt looking at all theses sad and mournful faces, as Cry's of agony reached my ears.

"Whats happening?" I thought to myself as I stood looking at all the unhappy faces of once smiling people.

Looking up I caught sight of my aunt Mel's face who clutched my hand keeping me in place. Her once jovial and beautiful face looked nothing but sad as tears formed a river down her cheeks.

I bet mama could cheer her up and make her laugh like they usually do, I thought, but papa said that mama has gone to sleep and she won't be waking up again because of how tired she had being.

That thought made me sad as well Because if she's asleep I won't be able to play are talk to her again, but i'm sure that she will wake up soon no matter what papa said. As I took my eyes off my aunts pain filled face, my eyes strayed towards the dark hole that the pretty box that had mama in sleeping was been lowered into the ground.
I wondered how I'm going to visit her when I'm afraid of the dark. Not realizing that my feet had started to move on their own accord, I slipped out of my aunts clutch and dash towards the men with rope who we're lowering my mama into the dark. I didn't pay attention to my aunts calls as I kept on running until I stumbled upon the men.

"Why are you putting my mama in the dark? I don't like the dark and I won't be able to visit her!" I yelled frantically to the dirt covered man closest to me while trying to catch my breath. He shared a look with the man helping him and then turned his eyes on me looking at me with pity, I didn't like that look and I decided I never want to be looked at like that again, it made me so angry but I tried taking deep breaths trying not to show how it affected me as he explained.

"You can't visit your mom anymore, where she's going your not allowed " he said.

I stared at him wide eyed and my mouth a gap. Shocked and numb was how I felt when a complete stranger told me that I won't be seeing my mama again.

I fell to my knees while staring down into the dark abyss, the wind trying to comfort me while whispering soothing words into my ears and creasing me with loving and gentle strokes. I felt warm hands wrapped around my torso, and I know that it was my aunt, but both teams trying to console me didn't work because I felt something wet roll down my cheeks, I raised my palm to touch it and realised that I was crying and I knew why, it was because I won't get to see my mama again.
______________________________________
Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to vote and comment let me know what you think about my story.