Conflicting Black Prt 20

Austin looked like he got caught committing a felony which he knew would be unforgivable. Why does he look so frighten? 

His eyes flash in my direction real quick and then shot back to focus on my dad who's confusion was now cleared up and was fuming once again.

What was with these two?  Do they know each other?  I was so confused. The tension in the air was so think you could see lasers shooting beams from their eyes.

Not being able to take the silence anymore I decided to break the atmosphere by saying something.
"D-dad?... Austin?... What's going on?" I asked timidly. 

My dads murderous eyes looked in my direction and I shivered in fear.  I wish I hadn't said anything.

"Go inside right now River!" He shut but I was conflicted whether I should move or not.  I couldn't leave Austin to fend for himself against my dad. I know I wouldn't be of much help but I would feel better to know that I at least tried to be of some help. 

Austin must of seen the conflicted look in my eyes because he smiled gently at me and said "Go River I'll be alright. Don't worry" and I really want to believe him but I'm too scared so I wasn't sure what to do. 

I could either stay and we both get a beat down or I could walk away and leave him to tough it out on his own. The last option was looking great but it wouldn't look so good on my part.  

God! What should I do?  I took a step in their direction but froze as my dads head snapped in my direction to glare at me,  his eyes were daring me to take another step.  Paralyze with fear I turn my head in Austin's direction.  He nod his head giving me the okay to leave him alone. 

Sighing in defeat I gave up and turn towards the house that I call home making my way towards the front door, all the way I hang my head in defeat and could feel the intensity of my dads glare burning holes through the thin material of my T-shirt. 

This was the first friend I had made in forever, this stupid town was always rejecting me for only God knows why and the one person who was brave enough to talk to me more so be friend me was now been scared off by my dad.

I was sure he wouldn't want to talk to me after today. I mean who gets beat up by their friends parents?  I don't know what kind of argument or how my dad and Austin came to know each other but it can't be from anything pleasant from how they are acting with each other. 

I was sure I just lost a friend, he may be acting tough and brave now maybe because I'm a girl or because he doesn't want to look weak in front of my dad but I know that after today we won't be speaking to each other. 

I can't believe I lost my first friend and it was all my dad's fault. It was always his fault mom left us,  my other relatives abandon us we were all alone and I was his fault,  my dad and I hate him.

All he's done all my life is cause me pain and loneliness.  I've abused and rejected and I hate it and I hate him for making me feel this way,  for not being there for me when I needed him most,  for being a awful parent. 

This boiling hatred that I'm carrying in my heart right now I was sire that it was more intense than those years that I hated him. 

And right now in this moment I knew that my burning passion of hatred had now reached it's breaking point. 

I despise him,  I hate him so much.
____________________________________

Hey!  It's been a while.... But school has me wrapped up in its web.

Vote.. Comment... Share...  Follow... 

See ya!