Aubree

I'm 27 & everything you know about me & Trent is a lie. I grew up with Trent. Lawrence is my younger brother & Trent's right hand man. I met Trent when he was 9 years old & I was 12. He was the little annoying boy next door. Him & Lawrence would play together everyday.

I remember the day I realized I was in love with Trent. It was the day of his & Lawrence's prom. Trent & I had been spending so much time together. Lawrence & Trent threw an after party at our house & I got drunk. I found Trent upstairs using the bathroom. I didn't care. I just wanted to talk to him.

"Trent. . .I watched you grow up. You were always the little boy next door but you aren't a little boy anymore. Are you?"

Trent laughed, "Nah I guess not. You good tho? You're slurring your words & shit."

I stumbled into him & he caught me "I'm just a little drunk but I'm okay. I pr-promise. You, you looked fine as hell in that tux. And shit you look fine now."

"Aubree, you're drunk as fuck." Trent laughed "I'm putting you to bed."

"Put me to bed then." I licked my lips & grinned at him

He just shook his head, laughed & picked me up.

----
Trent laid me on my bed & started to walk away. I looked at him, trying to decide if I wanted him to leave.

"Please. . .stay."

Trent looked at me, looked back at the door. I heard the loud music, the laughter & the yelling. The party was booming & I wouldn't have been mad if he left, shidd if I could go enjoy the party I would.

"No, go have funnn. It's your night."

"I would rather stay with you."

Trent smiled at me & it made my heart melt. I knew I loved him so much & I just had to have him.

I kissed him & he hesitated for a minute but he finally got into it. His hands were all over me & I didn't want him to stop. We began to get undressed. . .

That night I took Trent's virginity. After that I couldn't let him go. I loved him too much & I thought he loved me.

After he graduated we moved to Atlanta & we had a nice condo & life was great. Soon after we broke the new house in I found out that I was pregnant. Trent was so excited, & I couldn't believe it.
My life was great. I had the man of my dreams & now we're starting a family

But then I cheated on Trent & he moved out, met Cameron & I became just his fuck buddy, anything to keep him around. When I found out about Cameron I was mad as hell but there was nothing I could do. Trent was already moved out & if I cut him off completely I would have been fucked up.

I didn't think Trent was going to be serious with her like how he was with me but then he started spending more & more time with her & next thing I know, she's pregnant. When I found out I damn near lost my mind because that was supposed to be me & Trent. I lost our baby, my uterus just can't carry a baby. I was so hurt but then Cameron lost her baby & I know I'm a bad person but I was somewhat relieved. I hated myself for this because Cameron is really such a sweet girl and she's beautiful.

I have to get over Trent but I don't know how.