Movies & Colds

This was requested by Anon on tumblr, so please enjoy! Also "18 Inch Penis' Leads to Things" are on hold for the moment. ~Deluct~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ryan, I don't think you shoul–*Sneeze* ACHOO!" Bryce sneezed into his tissue, his body violently jerking in the process. It was a cold day with a constant snow storm outside, and every other day, it rains, making it icy.

 "Maybe you shouldn't have played in all that snow Brycey," Ohm said while Bryce threw his tissue into the trash, passing him another one (AN: Another one).

  "You're the one who came up with the idea!" Bryce shot back, Ohm just shook his head.

  "Uh-Huh, whatever you say Bryce."

 "As I was saying, I don't think you should be around me if I'm sick," Bryce had a concern look upon his face. He sneezed again, blowing his nose and threw another tissue into the trash can.

 "I'll be fine! Plus, what type of boyfriend would I be if I didn't take care of you?" Ryan wiggled his eyebrows when he said 'boyfriend'.

"An annoying one."

 "Hey! You don't mean that!" Ryan whined. Bryce just rolled his eyes and reached over to grab his glass of water off the coffee table.

 "If you're going to stay here with me, can you at least turn on a movie and cuddle me please?" Bryce begged cutely, giving Ohm puppy eyes.

 "Fine, fine. Which one?"

 "Oh, oh! Lion King!"

 "Really Bryce?" Ohm questioned sarcastically.

 "Hey, don't judge man." Bryce waited for Ryan to come back to the couch. As Ryan sat he quickly turn Bryce's head and kissed him on the lips, Bryce pulled away.

"Ryan! You're going to get sick!"

  "No I won't, I'll be fine."

~Extra Ending!~~2 days later~~

"See? I told you would get sick," Bryce scolded softly.
"Shut up."