Our Little Wonderland {Fluff}

(Song: Ariana Grande - Last Christmas) Merry Early Christmas~!!!! ~Deluct~

~~~~~~~~~~~

*Knock knock knock*

  Hazel eyes awake to heavy banging on his porch door, stretching from his nap upon the couch.

*Knock knock knock*

  "I'm coming!" Ryan slowly made way to the door and ran his fingers through his hair. As soon as he opened the door, he saw a purple beanie and a bright familiar face that managed to beam as bright as a midnight star. "Hey Bryce."

  "Ohm, it's 3:45....Did you forget?" Bryce asked with a worried face, 'What is he worried about?' thought Ryan as he rubbed his eyelids sleepily.

  "Forget what?" Ohm furrowed his eyebrows and let Bryce in to his home away from the frozen coldness outside. He walked over to his phone and saw a small notification lighting up, today he was suppose to spend Christmas with Bryce. "Oh shit!" Ohm quickly booked to his room while Bryce let out a laugh.

  "Jeez, if that's how you were going to react, I should've call sooner!" Bryce yelled from the bottom of the stairwell. The was some muffled grumbling and a small bang before Ohm walked down the stairwell; this time dressed and ready for a day out on the town.

  "I'm so sorry Bryce."

  "It's fine, anyways, you ready to sing some Christmas carols?"

  "I thought we were going ice skating first!" Ohm whined, walking to the front door with Bryce in pursuit.

  "I'm joking! Now let's go!" Bryce pulled Ohm into the outside. The sidewalks were slightly frosted over, roads almost filled in snow, the trees had icicles from all sizes, and yards were either filled with snowmen or Christmas decorations. Ryan let out a sigh, taking in the scenery before hopping in his car and setting out for the ice-skating ring.

~~~~~~Timeskip! - Ice-Skating Ring~~~~~~

  "So, have you ever skated before Ohm?" Bryce was tightening his left skate as he look Ryan into the eyes. Ryan shook his head swiftly, taking his time putting on the skates.

  "I never really had an interest for it, but I guess it's good to try new things." Ohm replied, following Bryce out onto the ring. Not even a second onto the ice, Ohm slipped butt first on the surface with Bryce laughing loudly in the background.

  "Haha-Oh my gosh!"

  "Stop laughing!"

  Bryce wiped away a tear and helped Ohm off the ice. "I see why you don't have an interest for ice skating," He watched Ohm clutch on to the ring for dear life.

  "I think I might sit out fo-oof!" Ryan fell right back onto the ground. Bryce laughed once more then was suddenly pulled to the ground, and also fell butt first onto the ice. "Gotcha bitch!" Ryan let out his infamous giggle and clapped his hands together in delight.

  "Wow, aren't you clever." Bryce teased and stood up bringing Ohm with him. "Now let's ice-skate!" Bryce took off with out him.

  "WAIT!" Ryan struggled to stay upright but managed to follow the ring's railing. 'You can do this Ryan,' He thought to himself then looked up to see Bryce doing flips and twirls; Ohm was very amazed at this. After 5 minutes, He managed to keep himself upright and even skate without the railing and decided to sneak up on Bryce. Bryce was talking to a young girl, showing her the steps on how to do twirls, silently, Ohm slid up to him quietly; signaling the girl to be quiet as well.

  "And as you do the twirl, making sure that you have enough speed to finish off with, okay?" The girl simply nodded at him and pointed behind him. "Hm?" As Bryce turned around, he let out a scream and fell to the ground instantly, the girl and Ryan were laughing together. "That was not funny!" Bryce groaned.

  "It was too!" Ohm finally calmed down and shook slightly. "You wanna go to a cafe? I'm starting to get bit cold."

  "Yeah, I think it's best to leave early so we can start sing carols, you know?"

  "Alrighty then!"

~~~~~~Timeskip! - After thy cafe!~~~~~~

  "Dude, that was a good caramel macchiato," Bryce sighed out and Ohm hummed in agreement. They were driving back to Ryan's place for the day, it was starting to get really dark out.

  "Sadly we couldn't sing carols like you wanted to, Bryce." Ryan replied while giving him a look of sincerity. Bryce just continued to drive and turned on the radio.

♪ Last Christmas
I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year
To save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special, oh, yeah, yeah. ♪ 

  Ariana Grande played softly on the radio, it was from her Christmas Kisses album. Both Ohm and Bryce sat in a comfortable silence while the radio played, then Bryce started to sing with the song.

♪ Thought we belonged together
At least that's what you said
I should've known better
You again (again)
Boy, you blew it
How could you do it, do it, oh, yeah?  ♪

  Bryce's voice was smooth and soft, it was like a melody to Ryan's ears. Ryan turned the radio up a bit so Bryce could continue on with his little show.

♪ But last Christmas
I gave you my heart, gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away (gave it away)
This year
To save me from tears (you got it)
I'll give it to someone special ♪

  Now it was Bryce's turn to be amused, Ryan has started singing with him. Bryce gave him a small glance. Ryan's voice was a perfect bass, a little rough but smooth to a touch.

♪ Ooh, yeah
How could you leave ?
You broke my heart with no warning
Boy, you blew it
How could you do it, do it, oh, yeah? ♪

  Finally, they pulled into the driveway as song continued. Bryce looked at Ohm and he did the same; they both had wide grins on their faces. Slowly, they moved closer to each other.

♪ This is our last (last) last (last) Christmas.
You broke my heart
Last (last) last (last) Christmas
You broke my heart
This year
To save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special.  ♪

♪ I hate that I remember
I wish I could forget
What you did last December
You left my heart a mess (you left my heart a mess)
(This year)
To save me from tears (oh, baby)
I'll give it to someone special)
Boy, you blew it
How could you do it, do it?  ♪

  As the song ended, their lips crashed together into a kiss. Bryce and Ryan were moving in sync, the kiss was slow and passionate; they were pouring their hearts out. Finally at a stand still, they pulled away, resting their foreheads together and giving loving gazes.

  "So....How 'bout this weather?" Ohm casually said, Bryce snorted at him. 

  "Great, now how does hot chocolate and cuddling sound?" Bryce winked at Ohm.

  "And I'll put on Frosty The Snowman?"

  "Make it A Christmas Carol, then you can all it a date."

  "Well then, shall we get in side?" Ryan bowed slightly.

  "Of course my good sir." They both went inside and cuddled their hearts out with chocolate kiss and a nice warmth from the fire. Both their Christmas presents came early, and may it always be a jolly new year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it was shorter than usual! Anyways, hoped you all enjoyed!

See you all later! Hwaiting! ~Deluct~