Hello There ;)

Hello guys, I have a small update for all of you. Now, there's been a situation with Bryce and the fans about shippings, it's been getting out of hand. So recently....He's requested over Tumblr that we don't tag him into shippings because he finds it gross and discomforting. 
  Anyways, my main point is...Please do not share this story with him or even push the shipping onto Bryce. If he wanted to read shippings of him and other people, he would have done it a long time ago. I understand there are people out there in the fandom who are probably upset or offended by this, but please understand that Bryce isn't saying that you can't make fanart or fanfics, he just doesn't like people giving him notifications or anything related to shippings in general because he's not interested in it.
  So understand, I'll continue to make one-shots but I don't anyone being disrespectful and going behind his wishes. Honestly, I love this shipping but when people push it onto them, and doesn't consider their feelings, it makes me slightly mad. But guys, don't hate and still enjoy the fandom while it still exists.

  That's all for now, also, the Rainbow Six Siege! AU...It's part 2 is coming out soon! So be prepared for that! See you all later! Fighting! ~Deluct~