Shopping Jealousy {Part 1}

(Vid: FIVE HOURS OF CHEWY TACTICAL GOODNESS! | Rainbow Six Siege #4 by Ohmwrecker/Maskedgamer)

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So where are we headed first, Bryce?" Ohm leaned over the cart casually. They were at the store, having a exciting day, more like calm.

  "Uhhh, first I have to stop by the electronics to get a new laptop, since you SPILT iced tea on it!"

  "I said I was sorry!" Ohm giggled nervously. Bryce just rolled his eyes and led the way through the store. "Should I get this one or the other one? Ryan, what do think? Ryan?" Bryce turned around, Ohm wasn't behind him but was kind enough to leave the cart. "Gosh-danggit Ohm!"

  Bryce bought  the one he thought suited him, then searched over in the next aisle.

  " *giggle* You're good at this mister!"

  "You're not too bad yourself kid," Bryce heard a familiar voice in the next aisle, which he peered over; to see Ohm playing with a young boy at the Wii U Stand.

  "Oh, hey Bryce. I'm just hanging out with Mac here! Say hi!"

  "Hi Bryce!"

  "Uh, hi!" Bryce simply blinked in disbelief, shaking his head. The two were playing Sonic All Star Racing Transformed. Ryan was playing as Metal Sonic while Mac played as Tails, and he was pretty good with him. The game went on for a solid 7 - 9 minutes before Mac won the race in 1st place with Ohm coming in 3rd.

  "That was a good game there, Mac."

  "You too! Mr......Um....."

  "Ohm, you can call me Ohm."

  "Okay Ohm!"

  "Mac~! Sweetie it's time to go!" A female voice called from a couple aisles over.

  "Oh! I have to go, bye Ohm! Bye Bryce!" Mac ran off to catch up with his mother.

  "Bye!" They both replied in unison, then Bryce turned to Ryan with a skeptical face.

  "Hm? You wanna play?"

  "What?" Bryce questioned.

  "Sonic Racing! Do you wanna play a round?"

  "Why???"

  "Because I didn't get to play a round with you, come on! I bet you can't beat me Brycey!"

  " *Sigh* Guess I have no choice, you're on!" Bryce stood next to Ohm with the other controller, starting the competitive gameplay.

~~~~~~20 minutes later~~~~~~

  "Oh baby!"

  "Ryan, guess what?"

  "What?"

  "Get freakin' blue shelled!"

  "Oh no! Goddammit Bryce!"

  "Yeah!" Bryce raised his arms in excitement and victory, an angelic smile lighting his face. They both put the controllers back and stepped away from the stand. "Aw man, gg Bryce gg."

  "Yep! I think it's time to go, after all, we're going to be recording in an hour."

  "True, let's go checkout then." Bryce pushed the cart away from the electronics & games; Ohm following behind like an adorable puppy. Finally, they made it to a line that wasn't too full of people, some which were filled with salty people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all enjoyed this first part, I had no choice but to break it into to parts. The other part will be uploaded soon, so keep an eye out! Plus it's like 10:01 over here and like, I have to go to bed soon. Anyways....

See you all later! Fighting! ~Deluct~