Baking In Flour

For all you Brohm shippers out there!~Deluct!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 It was a casual day with our two favorite youtubers, Bryce and Ohm. With their spirit high and beyond the void of despair, so let their day begin here.

 "Ryan, can I ask you something?" Bryce walked into Ohm's recording room, wearing an apron and a headband to hold his hair up.

 "What is it Brycey?" Ohm turned around in his computer chair. He softly rubbed his chin, looking at Bryce in curiosity.

 "I was wondering if you would like to bake a cake with me?" Not to sure of himself, Bryce seemed slightly confused. For a second, it seemed like he was arguing to himself, then the famous sweet angel-like smile came back onto his face.

 "I don't know Bryce, it depends....."

 "It's gonna be a chocolate cakeeeee!" Bryce sang in a sing-song voice.

 " *Sigh* Fine, you got me there, I'll be out in 5 minutes, okay?" Ryan gave into Bryce's question, and with that, Bryce happily skipped out of the room.

~~5 minutes~~

 "Bryce! I'm ready to bake!" Ryan called out from the hallway, slowing making his way into the living room (the TV passes, and he's home bound dundundundun~!).

 "In here!" Bryce called back, you could see his shadow moving around the kitchen. As Ohm made his way into the kitchen, he could see Bryce already putting the first few ingredients in.

 "Hey! I thought you were gonna bake with me!" Ohm pointed out.

 "You were taking too long!"

 "Oh yeah?"

 "Yeah Ohm." An idea came to Ryan as Bryce kept putting some other ingredients in."Ryan, can you pass the flour?"

 "Why of course Bryce~!" Quietly, Ohm grabbed a handful of flour then walked behind Bryce slowly. Bryce turned around to only be met with flour in his face, luckily he had closed his eyes.

  "WHAT THE HECK OHM?!?" Bryce yelled, wiping his face. Ohm chuckled and howled loudly to be only be smacked in the face with flour, a surprised expression came shortly after.

 "OH YOU'RE ON BRYCE!!" Ryan quickly recovered, throwing more flour on Bryce. In the end, it end with a huge mess ; small chaste kisses that were shared here and there.