Update Time!! (Plus New Story!)

{Video: OMORI - Pure Imagination}

  Hello everybody~! I have a short update for everyone. It's gonna be awhile until I update again because I'm currently busy with school and all that fun stuff. Don't worry tho! I'm still taking requests and writing brohm oneshots in my spare time, so in the near future I'll post them up on my tumblr and here. I'm also currently making another story that involves this ships and multiple other ones such as: H2OVanoss,  Minicat, Terrornuckel, and many more! But some of the shippings will be regular bromance, NOT full on relationships. Also, the story is not mainly based on these ships, in fact, the story will be about my Own Character (OC) Ten, who is 14 years old and is working under a major association.
  Basically, what I'm saying is, The story is an Futuristic/Game AU, where Ohmwrecker is a main leaders of a national association known as "The Resistance," which currently protects every single nation for humanity except for one. Ten, my OC, is a 14-year-old girl who works under The Resistance as a messenger to send and serve Ohm and his comrades in service. She heads out one day expecting the usual routine to be only caught of guard by a breach in the system. Now it's up to Ten & The Gang to retrieve one of the main leaders to restore The resistance and prevent this unknown evil from corrupting the nations whole.(P.S - I am currently still deciding a name for this story).

   Anyways, that's all I really wanted to talk about, so if you guys want, leave your thoughts in the comments about my new story, say hi, or even just request another brohm one shot. 

See you all later! Fighting! ~Deluct~