Operation: Lovestruck {Rainbow Six Siege!AU} Part 2

~~~Timeskip! - Outside of Mansion~~~

  "Well then, y'all ready to do this?" Luke asked, they were up against the fence, ready to breach.

  "Fuck yes! I'll go first and take out them cameras," Delirious bounced in excitement.

  "Already done," Bryce replied over the com. Luke and Jon looked over to see Bryce already climbing up to the roof, probably going to set the charges, in a hurry. Delirious let out a disappointed groan and Cartoonz snorted at him.

  "Damn Bryce, going all out on this one, yeah?" Luke followed after while dragging Delirious along.

  "For Ohm, I'll do anything." Bryce checked the roof for any unknown enemies.

  "Oooo~ Someone got's a crush!" Jon teased, Cartoonz just shook his head.

  "Yeah, I do, and I'm not about to let him die first." Finally they were all on the roof, and began setting charges in certain areas. Bryce and Luke went back on to the ground while Jonathan snuck onto the second floor, hidden inside a closet.

  Carefully, Cartoonz quietly broke a barricade then entered with Bryce following close behind. Luckily, there were no enemies in the room.

  "Whenever you're ready Delirious, I'll set off the charges." Bryce commented over the com. Silence filled the air for a good 2 minutes. "Jon, you there?"

  "Yeah, just thinking, you can set off the charges now." Delirious let out a small chuckle.

   Bryce clicked the switch, setting the charges off. The charges managed to shake the whole building, and yelling was heard loud and clear.

  "Here they come~," Luke muttered in sing-song voice quietly.

  "Check the area! No one escapes you here?! I want them dead!" One of soldiers screamed, making it very noticeable where they were. Footsteps moved down the hall and soon was on the second floor. Cartoonz and Bryce left their hiding place to be only followed by the one and only Delirious himself. They finally came across the elevator without hesitation.

  "Well then ladies, after you." Delirious joked as they stepped into the elevator.

  "Hoist me up," Bryce exclaimed and was hoisted up while he opened the hatch to the elevator shaft. He then dropped his gun and pulled Luke up with him, then threw a small device at Jon.

  "Whatya do that for?!" Jonathan complained.

  "So no one can call or open the elevator until we get to the bottom, Sherlock." Cartoonz answered for Bryce.

  "Oh, ok." Delirious then stuck the device to the elevator's control panel. Slowly, They both got onto the elevator shaft's ladder and slid all the way down to the basement section.

  "Start the diversion," Bryce commanded.

  "Roger that."

  As the elevator moved down, Bryce and Luke slipped into a vent that led into the floorboards.

*Ding - Dong* The elevator had stopped.

  "Who's there?" The sound of two guns being prepped above them. Then the elevator doors opened, Delirious stepped out with his hands up.

  "Who the fuck are you?"

  "Delirious motherfucker!" Quickly, Bryce and Cartoonz shot through the floor, annihilating  the two soldiers completely. They both kicked the floor panel and climbed out. Delirious ran back to the elevator to pick up his gun.

  "Me and Jon will stay here to keep an eye out, you go get Ohm," Cartoonz flipped over a table while Jonathan did the same, Bryce gave a grateful nod before moving onto the next room.

  "Ohm should be in a hidden cell in the work-space," Delirious instructed.

  "Thanks." Bryce quietly walked into the work-space, scanning the room. The were no enemies to be sighted and he began to look for the hidden cell. He finally came across a bookshelf. 'Strange..I can feel a breeze here,' He thought and pulled on it slightly. There was a hitching sound, so Bryce gave it a huge slam instead and the hidden door flew wide open. A long staircase seem to lead into multiple cells that were also underground. None of them seemed to have Ryan locked inside. Soon, Bryce came to a full-on lock down cell, he crept next to it and listened for any noises.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh, I has school tomorrow. Anyways, hope you all enjoy!
  See you all later! Hwaiting! ~Deluct~