Operation: Lovestruck {Rainbow Six Siege!AU} Part 1

"Alright! Everybody gather around! We got a new mission," Delirious was standing in the open-kitchen, next to the middle island. A new recruit, Cartoonz, and Bryce were sitting in the living area of the office, playing a good game of Uno.
  "Uno!"
  "Goddammit Bryce!" Both the recruit and Cartoonz let an aggravated sigh.

  "Can y'all motherfuckers quit playing Uno?! It's urgent, let's go!" Delirious shouted, stopping their game completely. They all sighed and stood up without hesitation, but Bryce didn't move from his spot. The recruit coughed awkwardly, then left in a hurry.

  "Hey...Where's Ohm?" Everyone looked at each other except for Delirious.

  "That's why I'm calling you over!" Jon replied, "Ohm has been captured and it's our job to get him back!"

  "Okay Jonathan, what's the situation?" Cartoonz' face said 'Done with this bullshit,' but at the same time he looked at Bryce with sincerity. Luke knew Bryce had a crush on Ohm for awhile, and the young man has been waiting to ask.

  "Now y'all are paying attention, the situation is a hostage situation. Ohm is being held in a 7-corridor mansion, the yard is a quarter of a football field, so it'll be easy to get across without being spotted."

  "Don't you mean hard?" Bryce questioned. "Because if they have a Glaz, they'll be able to spot us as we cross the yard."

  "True, Bryce you think you can come in as a thermite?"

  "Woah, woah! Wait a minute, I didn't finish explaining the building fully." Delirious stopped the two in their tracks. "The garage is literally underground, which in this case, they'll expect us to breach under not over."

  "Shoot." Bryce turned away, pondering about the situation they're all forced into. Then an idea popped into his mind, "THAT'S THE POINT!" He shouted.

  "Calm down man." Cartoonz patted Bryce's shoulder.

  "Sorry......But if Ohm is being held in the garage-"

  "He is," Jon interrupted, Bryce gave a small nod of annoyance & acknowledgement.

  "As I was saying, instead of thermiting under, we can thermite from above and create a distraction." He drew onto the blueprints given. Both Cartoonz and Delirious looked at each other in curiosity.

  "That's a good plan but...How are we gonna breach into the basement?" Jonathan pointed out. Then a computer intelligence started to speak and explain from the table, its name is AD.

  "As explained before, the garage is basically a basement, so there are two ways to breach in. One, the parking space that leads down into the front entrance of the garage, or Two, on the first floor there is an elevator that leads directly down into the garage. The garage has 3 rooms, the elevator lobby, security room, and the work space." AD explained before shutting down completely.

  "We could try the first floor, but the only problem is that if we go down the elevator, we'll be cornered," Luke stated.

  "So we'll go down the elevator's shaft, but I'll stay in the elevator to create a mirage."

  "Are you sure about that Jon?"

  "Yeah Luke, I think we can do it" Delirious stated firmly before cheering, "Let's go kill some motherfuckers!" They all began to pack up for their mission.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! I'll be cutting these down into parts because it took me awhile to write it, literally. It took about 9 pages in my notebook. But anyways, hope you all enjoyed this first part!

See you all later! Hwaiting! ~Deluct~