I Like That {Highschool!AU}

Hello cookies! I(Deluct) am back! Sorry I've been gone for soooooooooooo long, and I have a way to make it up to all of you! So today I have an Highschool!AU as you can read in the the title, and this is dedicated to ohmwreckerappreciationblog on tumblr  because I've been trying to come up with something. So I hope you enjoy this! Also I got this idea from a K-pop song from a group called SISTAR, and their song "I Like That." Enough chit-chat, enjoy~! (P.S - Bryce is 15 & Ohm is 17)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright class, turn your textbooks to page 33″ Ohm's teacher said with a bored tone. It was Language Arts, a morning class, and Ohm just happened to being sitting with his usual friends, Delirious, Cartoonz, and Bryce. "Mr. Ryan.....MR. RYAN!" Ohm jumped, "Will you please read the next paragraph?" His had a scolding look upon his face.
"I-I'm sorry...Where were we?"
" *Sigh* Second paragraph, but since you weren't paying attention, I'll let it slide this time okay?" The teacher gave a death glare.
"Yes sir." Ohm gulped, paying attention to his textbook.
*Psst...psst*
Ohm turned around to face Bryce, who was whispering to him. Bryce didn't seem to care if the teacher caught them, and also was holding a folded piece of paper.
"Ohm?"
"Yeah Brycey?"
"Here's a note, don't open it until after class, okay?" Bryce stated, waggling his finger like a mother.
"Okay okay, I promise." Ohm quickly held out his pinky finger. Bryce wrapped his around Ohm's, giving a quick shake before turning back towards the teacher. There was a light blush across Bryce's face.
"I really hope he reads that note.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for making it short, part 2 coming hopefully soon~!!!

Anyways, See you later! Hwaiting! ~Deluct or Admin T~