Chapter 9 ~Road To Recovery

As i continued to remain passed out on the sofa Kaji and the others looked at me then looked at the hunter brothers "why was she brought here for Kaito" asked Sebastian Kaito and the hunter brother's looked at Sebastian along with his brothers "she was brought here because her home got attacked by the rogue vampires along with that her parents died from them and with you guys the only blood line left for the girl you are the only ones who can protect her now" said Kaito as he turned then headed for the mansion door. Sebastian and every each of the brother's watched as the hunters left then looked at Scarlet "what did he mean our blood line?" said Kyo who blinked and Ryo beside him shrugged his shoulders "beats me but she does look pretty and delicious how she sleeps though" he said in a chilled tone voice as he licked his fangs "don't get any idea's Ryo!" yelled Zakura who weren't to happy "Geez Zakura what is eating you lately eh? are you interested in the girl's blood as well eh?" said Kyo with a smirk on his face Zakura glared at Kyo then getting up he walked out of the living area both of the boys chuckled "honestly you two can't you ever behave" said Kaji as he went after Zakura Kyo and Ryo both looked at me and smirked then vanished as Sebastian headed out of the room and headed to the kitchen as for Kira he climbed onto the sofa holding his bunny teddy he laid down and watched me sleeping then he stroked my cheek i groaned a bit but continued to sleep Kira giggled cutely then stroked my cheek more i smiled in my sleep and turned without realizing it i wrapped my arms around him then held him close as Kira smiled softly then cuddled into me falling asleep Sebastian watched from the kitchen thinking what the hunters said he smiled softly then continued to make the tea, a few hours later i woke up noticing Kira sleeping next to me i stroke hair he smiled in his sleep i tried to get up but i still felt a bit dizzy and sat back down then i noticed Sebastian holding a cup of tea for me i smile softly then taking the cup i began to sip the tea "so how are you feeling did you sleep well?" he asked me i replied back with a nod continuing to drink once i finsihed he took my cup and walked into the kitchen. 

A few weeks have gone by slowly i have been getting better this few weeks have been joyful from all the yelling and laughter somehow it felt like i have lived here before like a memory of mine is trying to return to me but unfortunaly it didn't happen as i continued to sit on the sofa with the blanket on me and Kira sitting on my lap i smiled at the others watching how they argue and mess about it really brought me happiness into my heart and i looked at Kira how he placed with his bunny i stroked his hair he looked at me and smiled then snuggled into me gently trying not to spill my tea. Another weeks goes by and i am fully recovered i noticed Snowy and Kira playing i smiled then noticed i was still in my Pyjama's i blushed a bit until then Kaji and Sebastian headed back to my home to help collect my stuff and other stuff once that was done everyone helped me into my new room to unpack and put things away i thanked them all six of them nodded walking out closing the door,i picked out my fresh clothes then headed into the bathroom closing the door i turned the shower on slowly removing my pyjama's once i was naked i got into the shower closing the shower curtain close i began to wash my body but all of a sudden i felt dizzy i was thinking that my fever was returning to me but it wasn't the fever i looked at my amulet and it began to glow why did it start to glow now i didn't understand at all until it stopped once it did i felt so much better but it left me in a confused state i sighed and once i finished i switched the shower off,grabbing a towel i wrapped it around my body then opened the door and walked out into my room grabbing my clothes then i began to dry myself from there i began to get dressed wearing this long white top with black leggings,aqua skirt white socks and wearing the brown leather laced boots then drying my hair i clipped some back after brushing it then walked out of my room heading down the halls and then down the stairs i walked into the dining room as i noticed Kaji and the others "Yay Scarlet is awake" yelled Kira to me i giggled then smiling softly i walked to my chair and sat down plating myself up with breakfast and some juice in a cup everyone began to eat so did i enoying every moment of it.