Chapter 15~ The New Threat

Aa the weeks went by everything was peaceful in which i loved my grades in the night school has become higher then the other students including my brothers in which i find funny but serious as well but no matter what i still love them as my brothers now i finally have the last remaining family i looked out of the window while doing the cooking in the kitchen to see Kira and Snowy playing with each other i also saw Kaji being annoyed by Sebastian because Kaji was being lectured learning how to keep his things tidy including his room. Meanwhile Zakura was relaxing under a tree as for Ryo and Kyo both of them were playing chess which was a surprise to me really but i was glad that all six of them were getting along i then heard the door bell go off as i wiped my hands i walked out of the kitchen walking through the dining room from there to the living room then to the hall way i opened the door and saw a tall slimmed figure boy who had short blonde hair and purple eyes he looked at me i blinked "w..would you like to come in and who are you?" i asked him as this boy walked in he then headed into the kitchen i shut the front door then followed him into the kitchen then i grabbed his arm he turned around as my eyes and his met he then smiled softly "my name is Adam" he said as he took his hand then kissed it i blushed deeply all of a sudden i saw Kira come in with Snowy but he was not happy "get away from our sister!" he yelled as he grabbed me then pulled me away from Adam i was confused wondering what was going off until Adam grinned "silly Vampire you think you can protect your sister but she needs more protection then ever with the new threat rising and no it is not your uncle" he said in a cold tone of voice "oh and what is this new threat you speak of?" Kaji was leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed and was looking at Adam he had a slight grin on his face i looked over to Kaji then to Adam who had one of his hand in his pocket "you shall find out soon enough Vampires" he said as he walked out of the kitchen in a few minutes he was gone i sighed then looked down in sadness knowing that something is gonna come for me once again, i then felt like a group of people i looked up looking at my brothers with a smile "do not worry we will protect you even if it costs us our lifes" said Kyo as tears fell down my cheeks. 

Later on that evening me,Kaji along with the other brothers were sitting around the table in the dining room eating peacefully so was snowy she was eating pieces of chicken that was in her bowl in the kitchen i continued to eat but i then stopped and placed the fork also knife down sighing a little "hey sis whats wrong is something bothering you" said Kyo i looked up at him then shook my head "is nothing i will be alright" i replied with a slight smile on my face as i picked up the knife and fork i began to eat once we were finished i got up collecting the plates,cups,forks and knifes i then headed into the kitchen all of a sudden i felt a sharp pain in my chest i leaned next to the wall panting heavily as the amulet around my neck began to glow brightly i looked at it then all of a sudden this cloaked figure appeared from a dark vortex i felt my body freeze and i couldn't move. This cloaked figure smirked then grabbed my wrist he began to pull me into the dark vortex but somehow i managed to break free as i did i saw Kyo and the others who came infront of me so they were protecting me all six of them growled as for Snowy somehow was asleep i placed the plates onto the floor then ran to snowy as i kneeled down i picked her up then held her close as i looked at the cloaked figure "who are you and what do you want!" yelled Zakura in a angry voice the cloaked figure smirked then laughed as he fired a powerful energy attack Kyo and Kaji got infront and deflected the attack as both of them glared as for Sebastian and Kaji both summoned their weapons and charged towards the cloaked figure and slashed him from each direction but he managed to doge it Zakura and Kira stayed beside me as Kyo and the other'swere contuining to fight this cloaked figure i was still confused what was going off and what was happened then i clutched my chest finding hard to breathe Kira looked at me with worry "sister what is the matter?" he asked me i looked at him as my eyes began to change Zakura saw this and his eyes widened in total shock i handed snowy to Kira then got up then approached the cloaked figure who smirked then all of a sudden he was hit by a raidiant blast he was sent flying into the wall as he hit the wall then fell to the ground he got up glaring he then quickly vanished the amulet stopped glowing as it did i fainted Sebastian caught me in time as i passed out in his arms feeling weak and exhausted.