Chapter 17~Resurrection

Once Kira wokened up from my bed he noticed that the space next to him was empty he began to panic and ran out of the room looking for me until Ryo came out yawning then looked at his young brother "hey Kira what's wrong its like you seen a ghost?" he said he chuckled Kira looked at his older brother and sniffled as his held his stuff bunny close "o..onee-chan is gone me cant find her" he said as he tried not to cry Ryo's eyes widened then immediately called everyone in which they appeared "you better have a good excuse for waking us up" said Zakura being grumpy Kaji and the other's agreed Ryo looked at them so did Kira "Our sister is gone!" he yelled everyone's eyes widened in shock then quickly began to search the mansion for me until Sebastian noticed the note he picked it up then began to read it as Kaji and the others showed up behind him reading what the letter said. While back at the mansion as i saw the king along with the hunter i gulped as i began to struggle the king chuckled "you six Guard the mansion and if my dear nephews arrive give them the most pleasent welcome" he said as the hunter brother bowed then walked out of the room i watched them leave until the king began to walk towards me once he was close he stopped then smirked down at me and touched my face "you just look like your mother and your dear sister how long i have been waiting for this yes finally it has come" he said in loud manic happiness as he laughed i struggled even more "you wont get away with this" i said the king looked at me and smirked "is that so about time Kaji and the others come to your rescue you will already belong to me" he said as he rubbed my cheek i pulled it away and growled he continued to smirk at me then walked over to another table and began to chant then to my surprise i saw a tall beautiful slim figured women laying on the table wearing a beautiful red dress she had long white hair and was wearing black gloves along with red heels the king then leaned close to the women's body then i saw him kissed her deeply "it wont be long now my dear your nearly here" he said in a soft but cold,dark tone of voice. 

Once the letter i wrote was read straight away Kaji,Ryo and the others hurried out of the mansion was fully dressed Kira was holding Snowy the kitten all six hurried to the mansion where i was being kept upon arriving they were greeted by the hunter brothers who grinned Kira growled and snarled as his pupils became very sharp so did Sebastian's also Ryo's,Kyo's,Kaji and Zakura "where is she!" yelled Zakura Shu smirked then ran his fingers through his hair chuckling "she is safe for now but not for long" he said as he pulled out his black phoenix gun and fired the bullet towards Zakura but Kyo and Ryo both got infront and created a barrier as Kaji chuckled "if it is a fight you want then you got it" he said as he dashed towards Shu then aimed for his throat but Kaito got infront then pulling out his sword his blade clashed with Kaji's fist as he smirked then the other's along with Kira began to fight. As the fight went off with my brothers with the hunters i looked back to the king then i saw him pull out a dagger my eyes widened as i struggled more trying to free myself but i couldn't with a dark grin on his face i saw i gulped as he walked over to me then held the dagger above my chest my heart was beating heavily then all of a sudden i felt a sharp pain i screamed in pain as tears fell the dagger began to glow brightly then my energy along with my soul went out of my body and into the womens she woke up with beautiful sapphire blue eyes "welcome back my dear" the king said as he held his hand out the women took his hand and then grinned softly then both vanished as the fight outside continued the ground began to shake Kaji stopped fighting so did Kaito all twelve looked at each other then heard a laughter their uncle appeared they growled then all of a sudden their eyes widened as they saw a women smirking at them "so these are the ones who survived the killing and hello my dear nephews" she said with a dark,cold tone of voice while laughing softly.