Chapter 16 ~The Betrayal

As i continued to lay in Sebastian's arms he carried me through the dining room and then into the living room until he placed me down onto the couch Kira came over and placed Snowy beside me while Kaji pulled a cover onto me then kissed my forehead Ryo and the others watched and smiled until all of them walked out i continued to sleepy as Snowy was sleeping peacefully next to me purring i smiled in my sleep while my brothers checked on me time to time,as few hours went by Kyo touched my cheek i opened my eyes slowly then looked at him "what time is it?" i asked him he smiled back then helped me up "it is five O'clock and time for dinner" he replied to me in a soft voice i yawned then stretched with Kyo i headed into the dining room where i saw the rest of them smiling and waiting for me i smiled then walking to my chair i sat down. From there on all of us began to eat peacefully and quietly until their was a knock on the door Kira stopped eating then got up and walked out of the dining room then into the living room and finally into the hallway heading to the door once he reached and opened the door one of the Hunter brothers were there "what do you want" Kira said to the boy who grinned then walked in pushing Kira to the door i got up and stumbled a bit but headed to the hallway until i saw the hunter "why are you here?" i asked him and he grinned replying "one of my older brother's sent me here to give you this" he then handed me a letter i took it then opened it beginning to read it once i finished reading it i gave it back to the boy "tell him i will be there tomorrow" i said the boy grinned once again and turned around heading to the door way he then stopped,turning around he looked at me "by the way my name is Shu" he said as he walked out of the door Kira closed the door and growled a little then walked to me "big sister i don't trust him or his brother's" he said in a sad voice i kneeled down then hugged him tightly i also knew that i didn't trust him or his brothers but something was telling me i had to go and figure this power out they say that is hidden deep within me standing up i took Kira's hand we then headed back into the dining room and sat down beginning to eat while the others were looking at me with worry and also with questions they wish to ask me. 

Through out the evening was quiet and peaceful i laid in my bed staring at the ceiling thinking about the letter and sighed until i heard a knock on the door "come in" i said as the door slowly opened up Kira came in sniffling "O..onee-chan i..i had a bad nightmare" he said i smiled softly then moved back a bit and patted the space next to me he walked over then climbed up and laid down next to him i covered him up then kissed his forehead as he yawned then fell asleep i stroked his hair smiling softly then fell asleep. As the next morning approached i woke up and saw Kira sleeping next to me i smiled then slowly getting up from the bed i headed to the wardrobe and opened it up as i began to take some clothes out and other things then went into the bathroom closing and locking the door,once i was finished in the bathroom and came out wearing my clothes i headed to the door then grabbing the handle i turned it and opened the door slowly seeing Snowy waking up i pressed my finger to my lips to tell her to be quiet she nodded but she stood up and walked towards me then jumped onto my shoulder i giggled then patted her head as i walked out of the room closing the door heading down the hallway i noticed someone standing on the top of the stairs then stopped wondering who that was then he vanished i rubbed my eyes then continued to walk reaching to the stairs i walked down them and once i was in the hallway i headed into the kitchen,once there i made breakfast for myself and gave some milk and tuna for snowy she ate it all once me and her finished eating our breakfast i headed to the front door with her on my shoulder,from there i grabbed my coat then placed it on me but before i walked out of the front door i took a pen and paper then began to write a note to Kaji and the other's once finishing i opened the door then walked out closing it and headed to the gates which opened up Automatically i then walked through them and walked into town from there on i arrived what looked like a mansion then knocked the door opened i slowly entered then looked around "hello is anyone here?" i said all of a sudden the doors slammed shut and i felt something hit me on the back of the head once it was dark passing out,slowly a couple hours later i woken up what looked like almost a throne room but it wasn't i tried to get up but i couldn't as i was chained down onto a table i began to panic and struggle until the door opened up as i looked over my eyes widen to see the King along with the hunters smirking at me at that moment i just knew that not only me but my brothers were betrayed by them.