Chapter 14~ The truth revealed

As i was still being held in his arms Subaru looked at Kaji and the other's "care to explain to us what on earth happened?" he asked then Sebastian looked at Subaru and the other Sakamaki brother's "that was our uncle who was suppose to be dead according to our father and mother before they died" Sebastian Replied as Kira and the other's remained quiet the Sakamaki brothers remained silent until he noticed Kaji getting up with me in his arms "we better take her back to the mansion Kyo can you take her back" he asked his brother Kyo nodded then walked over to me as Kaji passed me to Kyo "don't you think that would be dangerous since of your uncle and all" asked Laito Kaji and the other's looked at him then looked at each other "you can place her down on the bed in one of the room's upstairs until she awakens" said Shu "i think he is right Kaji besides we don't know when uncle will attack or send anyone to attack us" replied Kira as he held Snowy in his arms. As i was being carried upstairs by Kyo i began to stir a bit and mumble mother and father Kyo stopped then looked at me for a few moments then continued to walk up the stairs and walked down the hall as he reached one of the spare bedroom and opened the door, as soon he did he entered walking over to the bed and placed me down gently then covered me up once he removed my shoes noticing that tears was falling down my cheek he wiped it away then kissed my cheek "sleep well our sister" he said as he turned around then walked out closing the door while i continued to sleep as light surrounded my body i slowly woke up then looked around as i sat up i saw three people standing at the foot of the bed smiling at me there was a girl who looked like me also a man and a woman was there i blinked and asked who they was the woman smiled then walked over to me and sat down onto the bed and hugged me tightly "i am happy that your alive our sweet daughter" she said my eyes widen then looked at her "y..your my mother" i said as my mother nodded then looked towards the girl and the man "that is your father and this is your twin sister" she said as i remained silent wondering what is going off right now was i dreaming or not but it didn't seem like to be a dream i then hugged back my mother wondering why did she appear now and not before also did she make the amulet glow when i was facing the Vampire King or not.

As my mother continue to hug me tightly my father looked at me then hugged me tightly i blinked for a few moments then the girl who is like me walked over then hugged me tightly, i looked at the three of them "can someone please tell me what is going off?" i asked them my father looked at me and began to explain to me what happened once i was finished explaining i remained silent for a moment then looked down finally i know what is going off and who my real family was a tear fell down my cheeks i began to cry my mother,father and my sister hugged me tightly as i continued to cry making myself to sleep my body and the amulet stopped glowing and i went back to sleeping in the bed. A few hours later i woke up and looked around then sat up i noticed snowy sitting next to me i stroked her as she purred then i looked over to the door as it opened i noticed Ryo and the others smiling the six of them walked over as Kaji had a tray in his hand and placed it on my lap then sat down and kissed my forehead i smiled softly "Arigato Onii-san" i said their eyes widen in surprise "you know who we are?" asked Kyo i nodded "all of you are my brother's mother and father also sister explained everything to me" i replied back everyone was quiet and in shock then i got hugged by all six of my brother's i hugged them all back crying once again that i finally know who were my true family and what i must do now as for the Sakamaki brothers they watched from the door smiling softly, as the couple hours went by we waved good bye to the Sakamaki brother's and left their mansion as we headed back to ours i was so happy that i finally knew who were my real family but there was something else bothering me something i couldn't my mind to but for now i was happy to have my brothers even though i missed mother,father and my sister as we arrived back at the mansion we entered and i looked around while Snowy was in my arms asleep i giggled then stroked her softly as she purred happily i smiled then entered with them as Kira closed the mansion door i walked to the couch and sat down as i placed Snowy onto my lap stroking her as she purred more i was finally home and happy but something was telling me that something is going to happen but for now i wanted to enjoy this time with my brother's and snowy in our home.