Chapter 20~The New Era

After the defeat of our uncle it has been 3 years now since his death and the battle finally peace came to us and thats the way we liked it right now as for my brothers they are chilling outside as they enjoyed the soft warm breeze on their faces i smiled at them through the kitchen window while making dinner and Snowy as usual was asleep on the couch even through out the battle of me and our uncle. As i continued to prepare the dinner i heard a knock on the door i walked out of the kitchen as i made way through the dining room,Living room until i was in the hallway i grabbed the handle then turned it so i was opening the door i saw Ayato and his brothers "hey Bitch-chan we came to see how are you and Kaji also your other brother's doing" Laito said i smiled "we are doing very well would you like to stay for dinner" i replied then asked all six of them nodded then i stood aside so they could enter once they did i softly shut the door then headed back into the kitchen while Ayato,Laito,Kanato,Reiji,Shu and Subaru relaxed in the living room as i entered the kitchen i called out to my brother's telling them that Ayato and the others are here all six smiled then headed inside "where are they?" asked Sebastian i replied to him telling him that they were in the living room Sebastian thanked me then he,Kaji and the others headed out of the kitchen and into the living room while i went back to cooking the dinner "about time you must be getting old for your age" said Ayato with a grin on his face Kaji grinned back "you can talk" he replied with a chuckle and then it happened all twelve of them headed to hang out in different parts of the mansion,through out the mansion was laughter and chatter until that night in the dining room there was more chatter and laughter while we ate and drank i knew now this is the beginning of the new era that we have been waiting also having new friends to share the enjoy and laughter which was amazing to us even if there is new evil out there we will be ready but i know now that even as friends and family we will continue to remain strong forever and look forward to another era.