Chapter 5 ~ The Revisit to the Mansion

As i continued to look out of the window the door slightly opened up because it was not shut properley i looked towards the door noticing my kitten Snowy walk in she walked over then jumped onto my then licked my hand i smiled softly then stroked her and scratched behind her ear she loved that very much which made her purr loudly i giggled, finishing scratching behind her ear i heard my mother call my name i got up wincing Snowy looked at me and mewed being worried about me i turned then picking her up in my arms i started to limp out of my room then down the stairs slowly trying to bear the pain i was in. Once i was downstairs i limped into the kitchen my mother looked at me smiling then noticed a bandage around my leg she walked quickly then supported me as i limped over to the chair "w..what happened to your leg sweety" she asked me i looked away and sat down "since when do you care mother" i asked her she looked at me with a bit of sadness "i am so sorry that we haven't been spending much time with me and your father working all the time but one thing is that we do care i am so sorry if we making you invisible honey we do not mean to" she replied then kissed my head i smiled a bit then Snowy leaped onto the table and sat beside me while i picked up my Knife and Fork then began to eat but the one thing i couldn't stop thinking about is the Mansion and the two Vampires i wanted to know more about it. Once i finished and got changed into my normal clothes knowing that i had a bad leg i couldn't attend the Gym class today that was happening today i sat at my desk then picking up my bag taking the stuff out i began to do some work that i would catch up on but everytime i focused onto my work my mind couldn't concertrate at all it felt like something was control it, over the 6 hours i continued to study until i began to feel tired slowly finishing off my work for the night knowing that i catched everything up i yawned softly then got up wincing i switched off the desk lamp and limped over to my bed then laid down slowly closing my eyes once i did the same dream i had began. 

As the week went by and my leg was fully healed but still hurting a bit in the middle of history i looked out of the window then i noticed someone in the tree i was confused at the moment i closed my eyes and then opened them up looking at the tree but once again it was empty i began to think what was going off i sighed then the bell rang i as reliefed and happy that it rang as i made out of the classroom and down the hall i noticed my amulet glowing a bit i stopped then looked at it then a small light came and poined towards the mansion then it vanished. I stood there for a moment then skipping the other classes i headed towards the Mansion "hey Scarlet where are you going?" yelled my friend i stopped then looked at her "Geez Amy you could have been quiet and i am going to check out the mansion again" i told her she looked at me with a worried look i smiled then hugged her tightly "do not worry Amy i will be back soon okay" i said to her then letting her go i walked down the path then reached the Mansion's gate as i reached the gate it opened on it's own i gulped then walked through it, walking up the path i grabbed the door handle and turned it then opening it up i slowly stepped inside looking around as soon i did the door behind me slammed shut i jumped a bit because i got startled. I then started to wonder around the mansion un aware that i am being watched which made me feel so uneasy as i continued to walk around the mansion exploring it i saw some red eyes glowing in the dark i stopped and gulped, a Male Vampire with white hair and red eyes wearing a white Shirt,black pants and white trainers he approached me smirking i backed away then turned around quickly running for the door and grabbing the handle i tried to turn it and open it but the door didn't budge i began to panick until i felt something touch my neck i turned around all of a sudden he grabbed me by the throat then pinned me to the wall not able to break free.